Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's no use trying
Hi guys... Need to vent out a bit.

Im a hopeless romantic. I have that dream that someday a guy would do everything for me to fall for him. Im the kinda kid who wants someone's arms around me so i feel protected or someone who'll text me early in the morning just to say something sweet. Cheesy, yeah, but the heart wants what it wants. I do have a 'type' and standards but i also believe that everyone deserves a chance.

Anyway, i met a guy on Grindr who almost fit my type perfectly. Tall, muscular, good looking and masculine (he's a model/rich too but that's just a plus) and he was the one who contacted me. So obviously, i was gonna give this guy a heck of a chance. Im not being all naive that he just wants to know about me: he wants sex... duh.

So... hoping that maybe something (even a friendship) may come out of it, i come over to his house, we talk a little (and by little, i mean almost not at all) and he basically just fucks the shit out of my throat till he cums. I cum too, then in almost complete silence and no emotion whatsoever we wash up, dress up and he starts fixing his house as if i just vanished. He leads me to the door. Asks me 'did you enjoy?' I reply a barely audible 'yeah'. Then leave.

I was just his toy. A sex toy.

Most would say that he was just some cocky guy who uses people for sex but from what ive experienced from every single guy who's asked me out, they just want sex. From the smallest connection or spark that's there, they're gonna pounce on it and try to fuck me.

To mention another example, my last big crush asked me out on a date. Everything seemed to go perfectly for me in terms of attraction in his physical attributes and personality. Afterward we started making out (so i really thought something wonderful would come out of it). Then that was repeated on 2 more dates. When i began getting attached to him, i asked him where we were going with it and he simply says 'i like hanging out with you but im not looking for a relationship' then asks me if he could fuck me.

That 'true love' shit where a guy can love you so much that he wouldnt mind not doing anything sexual because he really loves you? Not true. Hoping for that bf that would make your heart skip a beat? Not coming.

Fuck love. Im a toy. Come and play with me.

Maybe the problem is that you expect sex will magically transform a hot guy into your ideal boyfriend? Serious relationships take work...years of work. You don't just make out, give a blow job or two, and suddenly fall in love.

Finally, most guys at your age aren't looking for a serious relationship...they just want quick sex. This is true among straight males, as well. If I had a nickle for every girl who's cried "He just used me for sex!"

You messed up when you went to Grindr to look for a guy. >.>

But you cannot give up on trying to find that special someone. I do have to admit that there are a lot of guys out there looking for sex, but there are also guys that are looking for the same thing you are. So don't lose hope because you've had a couple of bad experiences with guys. 'Cause once you do then most likely you'll turn into one of "those guys" who are just looking for sex.

Hey now don't say that Sad there is someone out there for you you just have to be patient, I know how you feel even though I like girls, but it gets better don't sell yourself short.

Whoaaa, hang on there bud....

WAY TOO SOON to start making judgments on what Life (capital L) has to offer.

See, here's the thing: It seems like "everyone just wants sex" but that is an illusion. There are people out there like you, but you just haven't met them yet.

Let me put it differently, you haven't walked far enough down "the road" yet to meet someone like you. That's why I say it's TOO SOON to start forming a big cynical picture of the world. At least wait until you're my age.

Smile

Here's the irony, the hot guy who just used you like a toy, needed something (a toy) on that particular day. But at some point in his own life he's going to crave something different. The key to relationships is finding a person who is on the same "arc" or "trajectory" as YOU. Then you can "walk down that road together".

The road thing is a metaphor for LIFE. As you walk down your road you'll meet many different people who are all trying to complete their journey in their own way. Some will be lost; some will be stuck; some will be running; and some crawling.

Good luck.

cloud999 Wrote:Maybe the problem is that you expect sex will magically transform a hot guy into your ideal boyfriend? Serious relationships take work...years of work. You don't just make out, give a blow job or two, and suddenly fall in love.[/I]

I don't expect sex to transform a guy into my boyfriend. I just find it dumb to think that a guy wont expect sex. In fact, this guy is just the 2nd guy ive ever given a blow job to. All the other guys i just refuse before anything happens.

Keye Wrote:You messed up when you went to Grindr to look for a guy. >.>

But you cannot give up on trying to find that special someone. I do have to admit that there are a lot of guys out there looking for sex, but there are also guys that are looking for the same thing you are. So don't lose hope because you've had a couple of bad experiences with guys. 'Cause once you do then most likely you'll turn into one of "those guys" who are just looking for sex.

Maybe. Not the guys that go for me though. They just want sex. I havent experienced 1 guy who didnt. And i dont think im gonna be one of those guys who just look for sex. Sex has never really been that tempting to me aside from the thought of making love with someone i love. Im just gonna not expect any hope of a relationship with anyone anymore.

One more thing that im afraid of is that, he was hot and im a teenager with a libido above the roof. Im probably gonna go back for more Sad and he lives 2 blocks away from me.

Sorry to hear your date was not want you expected of him. But one lousy guy does not mean everyone who crosses your path in the future will be that bad, you never know your next date maybe the perfect man for you??

Almac Wrote:Sorry to hear your date was not want you expected of him. But one lousy guy does not mean everyone who crosses your path in the future will be that bad, you never know your next date maybe the perfect man for you??

I just wanna make it clear that this isnt just because of one lousy date. Every guy who has ever asked me on a date is the same. Sucks. Maybe i just attract those kinda guys?

Hey flyboy sorry to hear you've had a string of toads but you never know your Prince Charming may just be around the corner, so don't give up.

flyboy Wrote:I don't expect sex to transform a guy into my boyfriend. I just find it dumb to think that a guy wont expect sex. In fact, this guy is just the 2nd guy ive ever given a blow job to. All the other guys i just refuse before anything happens.
Of course guys your age want sex. You said yourself that you have a strong libido and *want* the sex, too. Would you keep hanging out with a guy who repeatedly refused to kiss?

Some guys, however, want sex and more. Like you. They do exist...I've dated two in the past year. One I'm still good friend with, even though we weren't compatible long-term. We'd have fun visiting museums, going out to eat, and playing videogames all night...with a little heated action if either of us got into the mood.

We still talk, and while it didn't work out due to several factors, neither of us feel used or bitter about our time together.