Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Sexual Rolls important when you get older?
Hey guys just wanted to see what people think about sexual roles when you get older?

artyboy Wrote:Hey guys just wanted to see what people think about sexual roles when you get older?
Well, I'm definitely in the "older" category but, TBH, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

I've always identified as a versatile bottom. Still do. Now, that said, it's been so long since I've had real (as in anal) sex, that self-identification is hardly relevant. But, then again, that said, to the extent I *have* been sexual more or less of late, I often find myself *fantasizing* being more of a top than a bottom.

IDK if that addresses your question or not.

I will let you know when I get older. Right now my dick still thinks he's 16.

Older as in over 25. Sex roles as in top or bottom or whatever it is gender sex roles your into lol.

artyboy Wrote:Older as in over 25. Sex roles as in top or bottom or whatever it is gender sex roles your into lol.

You saying I'm old?

Well I pretty much identify as a top, I picture myself being a top...but with exceptions, that being I would only bottom with the right guy and provided I figure out the details.

Not to drift way from the topic. I have to find someone to I guess play with sexually moreless.. My logic is whenever I do end up with my soulmate (which I may or may not have found but either way I feel like I am at any rate found traits in people who would be but yeah not going to dive into that) that I would switch role, only for them. There have been a few times where I moreless fantasized of that. I am generally more dominant sexually, very very few guys can make want to feel submissive as it usually makes me very uncomfortable....so there MUST be trust between me and another person.

As far as anal goes in general, I'm indifferent, sometimes it can be really good...and sometimes it shitty...yeah I have had pretty bad experiences, both ways. I have otherwise had bad experiences being bottom and for the most part not all that interested in trying again, unless I can be absolutely comfortable with whoever my partner ends up being..
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I can only speak for myself.

At age 25 or so, I would've called myself a 90-95% top. Now, I'm about a 75% top...and most of that decreased has come in the form of "I'm cool doing other things besides anal". So no massive change here.

Stretching outward, there does seem to be this belief that as guys get older, they get more...well, let's say "desperate". They go from wanting a very narrowly-defined sort of guy, to looking like they'll take all comers. And there's some truth to that. But with me, it hasn't been desperation - it's simply been learning to appreciate more types of guys. At age 20, I was pretty much interested in young half-Asian-half-Caucasian tall muscular guys with huge dicks, high-paying jobs and massive music collections. Smile But now I find myself attracted to younger guys, older guys, tall, short, hairy, smooth, you name it. That doesn't mean I'm attracted to everybody - far from it. But I give every guy a shake, to see if I get attracted. And I've found I no longer have a "type". I can no longer tell whether or not I'll be attracted to a guy just by a cursory glance. I have to give it a go, and see if something develops. My sexual palette has increased dramatically.

Lex

From where I stand "older than 25" covers a lot of territory. Please be more specific.

Your title speaks of sexual "rolls." That sounds like some new offering at a hip and highly priced restaurant.
I bid NO Trump!

I dont understand the question,ahhah Big Grin.Is it important when you are under 25?i dont want to be mean but i really dont understand the question Big Grin sorry

I personally am not super interested in sexual roles to begin with.

I'm curious about the age aspect on it. Do you think older men are more likely to be seeking deeper connections vs younger men who are more focused on sex? Or that more experience might equal a more open mind in terms of sexual behavior?

LJay Wrote:From where I stand "older than 25" covers a lot of territory. Please be more specific.

Your title speaks of sexual "rolls." That sounds like some new offering at a hip and highly priced restaurant.

Ah shit, sorry that's a typeo lol