Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best (or worst) chat up lines
As I mentioned in another thread a friend of mine used to use a number of spectacularly bad chat up lines including: "Do you have any Scots in you? ... Would you like some?"

What is your best, or worst, chat-up line?

[COLOR="Navy"]A random moment from Church Camp:

We were all on the buddy system so that we wouldn't feel excluded or alone (it was a very touchy feely catholic camp)

Buddy: So truth or dare
Me: Truth
Buddy: Have you ever kissed a boy?
Me: No
Buddy: Would you like to?

Cheesiest line, but yet is was so amazing....I kinda miss church[/COLOR]
camp.

libertylove4 Wrote:We were all on the buddy system

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, what is the "buddy system" - Where I'm from a "buddy" is a person from Paisley (a nearby town) who have a reputation for being on state benefits so "buddy system" sounds like an act of defrauding the government.

[Image: harry_potter_cartoon.gif]

I'v been whomping my willow just thinking about you

colinmackay Wrote:You'll have to excuse my ignorance, what is the "buddy system" - Where I'm from a "buddy" is a person from Paisley (a nearby town) who have a reputation for being on state benefits so "buddy system" sounds like an act of defrauding the government.

[COLOR="Navy"]That last part made me laugh really hard. The buddy system is when a school, camp, etc. assigns you a friend and you two are together for the remainder of the field trip or camp stay. It's mostly so you won't get lost without someone noticing. I was 14 at the time so it seemed a little childish, but after the kiss I suddenly loved the buddy system.
[/COLOR]

Isn't there the classic:
"Haven't I seen you before?" ???

One guy once told me he could keep me warm all night. I told him i had central heating...

Can I buy ya a drink or dya just want the money?Or my best one,that always gets me NOWHERE;I''d like to screw your brains out but it looks like someone beat me to itWink !No idea why that one never works.Tee,hee!!:tongue: .

because Pablo, if someone else beat you to it, then you don't stand a chance, do you?

princealbertofb Wrote:because Pablo, if someone else beat you to it, then you don't stand a chance, do you?
Hmm!Ermmm,Ya think so?Winknudge .Basically saying they are dumb!Ehumm!!Pheewwie;gust of wind then silence!!!