Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating Husband
You already know what he is doing so if I were in yoru shoes...I would have to decide if it is the infidelity or the lying that bothered me the most.....

Oh yeah..I was in your shoes.....many years ago....

Lying is the thing that bothers me....100% it is lying to me about it. I am OK with my partner having sex with someone else if he tells me about it.

The guy I am married to now..been with for going on 31 years...I did not promise nor let him promise fidelity to me. I instead asked for honesty...because of the lying jerk I was with before him who turned out to be a terrible warning..and one that I am grateful for.....

Oh yeah...don't resort to spying on him...it will diminish who you are.

the other thing you might do.... some night while he is crash, hide a GPS device onto the inner hub of one of the back wheels. or, really, you could also hire a private detective.

is this how you want to live?

monogamy is debatable with human male biology. to tell you the truth, I have been involved in polyamorous and monogamous relationships, the monogamous one works for me.

I don't like to think my other half was hiding things... if you can't be honest or have that trust...

if you care for the guy I would go to counseling before I would walk away. I've hired a private detective before. It's expensive but hey, if things have descended to that level... man once you've lost trust.

you might consider sitting down with him and talking about this thread, be as frank with him as you are here. you might find out that he might just care enough that well, maybe you could work it out.

speaking as someone who wishes he could have bent a little bit like a tree in the wind instead of a brittle branch... you will have the rest of your life to wonder what might have been. I do. If I had it to do over again, I would have forgiven more and fought less, as long as it was reciprocated.