Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused :-s
Ok, i joined this site to ask for help. I was into girls, well at least i thought i was. But more recently i have been talking to my friend - Kyle - about girls but as we are talking i think i'm starting to like him, i look at him, and i think, wow. Everythime we joke about and we pretend to fight and stuff and play around i enjoy feeling him. When he is sat down i look at him and just think how much i would love to run my hand down his leg and hold his dick. I don't know what to do because i'm supposed to be straight and i don't know how he would react if i told him i liked him in this way. It's killing me inside.

Oh, and i am a virgin with girls, but he thinks i have had sex with a girl, but really i gave a boy a blowjob and he gave me one, i just told him a girl gave me one., and then we had sex.

What do i do :-s

Well, do you think he's okay with gays? Assuming it's not much of an issue with him you should probably just tell him the truth, and clear the air.

If you wanna be safe, maybe skip the part about wanting to "hold his d*ck" Wink, but if anything just let him know you're gay for a start. If he knows, you might feel a bit better, maybe?

And if he's any kind of decent guy it shouldn't affect your relationship too much :redface:

I agree with rb16, clearing the air would be a good first step. If you arent't ready to all out tell him then bring it up jokingly and see how he responds. Judge by that and see if he might be interested. As far as being gay vs straight i couldn't tell you. i went through something very similar and realized which i preferred :tongue: but best of luck to you!