Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Relationships: Shy Guys Make Good Boyfriends Too
Well, I was and am still extremely shy and have suffered a lot from social anxiety. I've never been on a date either. I was close to go on a date, but when the bus was late my anxiety kicked in and I had to go home and tell the guy that I couldn't do it (which was good, probably, because he got angry and called a lot of mean names).
I don't see shyness as a sickness or a bad thing, but I'd like to break out of it. I'd love to be brave enough to actually approach a guy saying that I think he looks good or seem nice. Right now, I am constantly hoping that a guy will look my way and then have the patience to fight for me. I am not playing hard to get at all, but because of my fear of getting hurt by other people it is sort of a barrier.

If shy guys does make good boyfriends? I don't have the answer either. But what I can say: When people get close to me, my loyalty kicks in - to an extreme degree. If I make friends with people, I will always be there for them. If I fall in love, I fall very hard. And if I get hurt or someone breaks my trust: I will be broken for a long time.

Frente Wrote:If I fall in love, I fall very hard. And if I get hurt or someone breaks my trust: I will be broken for a long time.
pretty much how i feel it would be for me as well.
I don't ever want to experiance heartbreak.

Shyness (true definition)
the artistic act put on by sophisticated city boys to make country boys think they are in control of the situations that give them both chill bumps.

im surprised no one quote this:

Shyness can be deadly.