Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a bad time right now... my cousin and me
OK, well I'm going to take the opposite point of view from everyone else and say, don't do it. Because it's painfully obvious that you aren't truly comfortable with it. And it doesn't matter WHY you're not comfortable --- it sounds to me like your mind is confused but your gut is saying No.
Trust your own instincts. None of us know what's right or wrong for you - only you do. There are no "correct" answers here - only your own need to do what will make you feel comfortable and feel good about yourself as a person.

Adam Wrote:OK, well I'm going to take the opposite point of view from everyone else and say, don't do it. Because it's painfully obvious that you aren't truly comfortable with it. And it doesn't matter WHY you're not comfortable --- it sounds to me like your mind is confused but your gut is saying No.
Trust your own instincts. None of us know what's right or wrong for you - only you do. There are no "correct" answers here - only your own need to do what will make you feel comfortable and feel good about yourself as a person.

^^^
I agree with this.

Although I (and some others) don't see this as wrong, it doesn't mean that YOU don't.

There's a chance, if you go through with it, that because your moral compass is telling you "NO" that you'll have to deal with what could possibly be lifelong guilt and shame, even if your family doesn't find out.

Borg69 Wrote:I agree with Leaf -

You're both adults, and it's not like one of you is going to get pregnant and have two headed children by mistake. A little exploration wouldn't be the end of the world. However, I wouldn't broadcast it to the family, either.

^ha ha! (naughty boy!)

To the OP,

If you feel it's wrong and are weirded out by it, then don't do it.

Speaking from experience of being in a somewhat similar situation, in my case it was my almost 21 year old nephew wanting to get with me. Not acting on his "invitation" was a knee jerk reaction of shock and disgust at that particular moment. But even now, if the situation "arises" again, the furthest I would let it get would be just a JO session with plenty of obvious staring and possible touching on his part out of curiosity. There is too much of a non-sexual, family bond and brotherly love to want to be fully sexual with him, even though my nephew is hot as hell and has a cute little butt complete with butt dimples and a hefty peen (he so takes after me, kinda scary, would be like having sex with myself). Just too weird because memories of watching him grow up, changing his diaper etc would be flashing through my head as he's giving me head or something....too much for my little brain to process.

Ylinfant Baby Sheep

ETOTE Wrote:To the OP,

If you feel it's wrong and are weirded out by it, then don't do it.

Speaking from experience of being in a somewhat similar situation, in my case it was my almost 21 year old nephew wanting to get with me. Not acting on his "invitation" was a knee jerk reaction of shock and disgust at that particular moment. But even now, if the situation "arises" again, the furthest I would let it get would be just a JO session with plenty of obvious staring and possible touching on his part out of curiosity. There is too much of a non-sexual, family bond and brotherly love to want to be fully sexual with him, even though my nephew is hot as hell and has a cute little butt complete with butt dimples and a hefty peen (he so takes after me, kinda scary, would be like having sex with myself). Just too weird because memories of watching him grow up, changing his diaper etc would be flashing through my head as he's giving me head or something....too much for my little brain to process.

Ylinfant Baby Sheep

If it's so wrong, how come I get so Boned up every time I hear you talk about it !?!?!? Imu2BluegrabToo-hot-to-handle

^cuz you iz a perv! (j/k)

If you don't feel comfortable with it that's all there is to it. However, just for the record, gay incest isn't that uncommon. (Incest in general isn't as uncommon as we think.) I know this from personal experience and from discussing it with others gay men. The situations vary a lot and it can be a very bad thing. But not always. I know one family of four brothers, three of whom are gay, and they experimented a lot growing up, even the straight one. But it really does boil down to how you feel about it.

ETOTE Wrote:^cuz you iz a perv! (j/k)

You paint all these delicious pictures in my head, and then call ME a perv?

Who's the perv... the photographer, or the viewer !?!? Wink I see the picture... I just want a better look! LOL

Borg and Etote debating over which of them is the biggest perv/slut is like listening to dynamite and C4 argue over which of them pops the loudest.

^the irony there...you prob still touch yourself either way...to the c4 specifically.