Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homophobic Cousin
After the election, my racist, homophobic cousin made this status on Facebook, making a lot of people in my family upset. She's such a bitch sometimes, here's her post:

"Buckle up BITCHES cause this country is getting ready to take a trip straight to HELL and the sad part about it is a MUSLIM is driving the bus....hope all you dumb ass people who voted for Obama for another 4yrs get's your FREE ride. WE ARE SOOOOO SCREWED!! but I'm proud to say I had nothing to do with taking the country I love and handing it to a MUSLIM to destroy!!!!!"

Should I say something or leave it at Facebook drama and nothing more?

Ignor......

I don't think she quite understands that the people she offends (supposedly people she loves) will possibly never talk to her again.

There is a muslim running the United States? I didn't know if your name rhymed with Osama that you were Muslim...lucky I wasn't named Darrasama.

Mate someone that ignorant is only good for one thing...ignoring

There is only one thing worse than an idiot....someone who argues or tries to lecture and idiot.

Is that whole Obama is a Muslim rumour actually just fom the fact that his name sounds similar? O.o

That sounds really stupid o.o, I was sure there was this other reason. Is there? I vaguely remember that there was.

About your cousin, I'd just steer clear of it, always avoid conflict where it's fine to avoid it.

You're right, dfiant, and I won't be that person. I'll just not say anything.

its best to just ignore. also age might have to do with it as well. my little brother said something similar and hes only 16 so he doesnt have the world experience to understand political issues fully what he understands about politics is what biases he recieves from other people. because in the last election (obama v. mccain) he wanted obama to win because all of his friends parents did

Lilitu Wrote:Is that whole Obama is a Muslim rumour actually just fom the fact that his name sounds similar? O.o

That sounds really stupid o.o, I was sure there was this other reason. Is there? I vaguely remember that there was.

About your cousin, I'd just steer clear of it, always avoid conflict where it's fine to avoid it.

His full name is Barack Hussein Obama II, born in Hawaii, went to university at Harvard, Columbia and Chicago, is a devout christian, raised as a christian.

Beside his name, whatelse could make one think he is a muslim?

Totally not worth mentioning or paying attention. Don't giver her the credit by admitting that you were affected by her comment. As far as you are concerned, it was just another post.

Hopefully she was not sober when she did that and it was just word vomit. And hopefully she'll one day have something worth saying.