Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel about meeting people IRL that you've met online ?
Lmao, oh how i wish i come go to canada

XRIMO Wrote:I'll host if everyone comes to Canada! Though Fredericton will probably bore all of you Grlaugh

... OR .... we would make Fredericton the most gay and happy city in the world for a few days. How would that be??? I can just see it, dancing with Marshlander and me, singing with Marshlander and Jamie and whoever has a good voice, making food with Joseph and whoever is good at cooking, partying with BiPenny and WouldLikes, talking nonsense and having high browed conversations with Shadow or JFP, political - cinema - literature debates with Xrimo and Dan1089 & anyone else likeminded... and just having lots of bighug sessions... maybe a few cries when listening to a sad story of redemption or coming out... Hey Fredericton could be the place where it all happens. Now, I don't want to exclude anyone from my list here... Those of us who are into sports might even get on their bikes, find a ball to play soccer or have a wrestle or swim...
You are ALL welcome, aren't they, Doug?
Invasion

Everyone's welcome!

I think Fredericton would be more in shock from a slight tourist influx, than a gay influx.

XRIMO Wrote:Everyone's welcome!

I think Fredericton would be more in shock from a slight tourist influx, than a gay influx.
Yes, I'm a slight tourist Rolleyes

i think it would be relly good if we all metConfusedmile:

Wouldn't say no to a meet up, but it'll have to be some where cool!

sweetlad86 Wrote:Wouldn't say no to a meet up, but it'll have to be some where cool!
Just what are you saying about Fredericton? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Just what are you saying about Fredericton? Rolleyes

Perhaps it is you and not he who believes that Fredericton is not cool...:tongue: I won't argue with you!Xyxthumbs

XRIMO Wrote:Perhaps it is you and not he who believes that Fredericton is not cool...:tongue: I won't argue with you!Xyxthumbs
How could I possibly make a judgement when we've yet to have our day out there? Wink

Shadow Wrote:Hokay, so now I'm curious ...

How do you guys feel about meeting up in real life with people you meet on Gayspeak (for example), on a 1-2-1 basis ?

I've attached a poll for your perusal, but if you have any thoughts, feel free to post away !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I think if I got to know them very well on MSN, talked on the phone and developed a genuine friendship then I'd have no problems. Making and meeting new friends can be scary sometimes, but if a bond exists in some form then I guess it should be OK.