Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am gay, ugly depressed. My friends make me feel worse. What should I do?
Kenny221 Wrote:But how is your prince charming suppose to find you if you're sitting in the corner?
I just check my phone at some points like when they play a romantic song and all the couples start dancing, you know.... most of the time I am just standing up trying to go with the flow and drinking and drinking and drinking harder. I feel intimidated by the hot dudes at the bars, so I just focus on my friends and watching them dance and get crazy every time they play Rihanna. It is pretty awkward but somehow I manage to have some fun.

Another thing that I don't like about hanging out with them is like they always have a "friend" for me to know. I don't want to be with the first man that I meet if I don't feel a spark, you know.

The guy at my job makes feel that spark inside of me every time I get to see him but I also get frozen. He is way too much for me.

EONP0987 Wrote:Thanks. I am trying to figure out how to do that....

hmmm.. well perhaps I will start your journey.
I think you look attractive ^_^ rawr!
your biggest thing is lack of self confidence so perhaps stop looking into the mirror and having negative thoughts, instead think, "im too fucking good looking to be single!" positive thoughts man positive thoughts!!! Big Grin
Lack of self confidence itself is unattractive so perhaps your only real problem is completely imaginary ^_^.

also, I know your friends are couples and your having a hard time finding someone single.
Perhaps you would have some more luck if you hung out with single people as well? TongueP

SilverBullet Wrote:hmmm.. well perhaps I will start your journey.
your biggest thing is lack of self confidence so perhaps stop looking into the mirror and having negative thoughts, instead think, "im too fucking good looking to be single!" positive thoughts man positive thoughts!!! Big Grin
Lack of self confidence itself is unattractive so perhaps your only real problem is completely imaginary ^_^.

also, I know your friends are couples and your having a hard time finding someone single.
Perhaps you would have some more luck if you hung out with single people as well? TongueP
You made me laugh!! You are a cool guy.

EONP0987 Wrote:See my avatar and you'll get it.

Ps. One day I want to visit your country

man if you are ugly, then other part of the world should suicide of shame... are you kidding me?

you are welcome though Smile

EONP0987 Wrote:Mmm I understand your point. I am not trying to troll anyone here. I am sorry if you are getting that impression, I am just trying to be open about how I see myself and how I feel, but I am going to take your advice.
In fact, I wasn't expecting a positive feedback after uploading the picture.
It is just Hard to me believING any good comment about me. I just can't believe it and I know it is a problem . Just came to this forum looking for advices to improve my situation.

I wasn't accusing you of being a troll, I said that if you kept denigrating yourself after having posted an attractive photo of yourself, you would be endangered of being called one.

Now you know that people don't find you ugly, try to believe them.

Bighug
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

EONP0987 Wrote:I just set a pic of myself as avatar. Best of the luck finding something good there my friend. :/

It is hard because that guy makes me feel a mix of desire and jelousy: I like him but at the same time I wanna be like him I can't. I prefer things stay the same.

Guys on Grindr remind me how not hansdome I am. I don't need to hear it from him.

Señor, usted nos engañó vilmente. Nos prometió algo feo de ver y ud. no es nada de eso. Véase a ud. mismo como aquí le han visto otros. Muchas veces, somos nosotros mismos nuestros peores evaluadores.

Grindr is not the best place to be looking for anything else than meaningless hook ups. I think you want something better. Your self-value needs to be assessed elsewhere. Just a thought
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

EONP0987 Wrote:I just set a pic of myself as avatar. Best of the luck finding something good there my friend. :/

It is hard because that guy makes me feel a mix of desire and jelousy: I like him but at the same time I wanna be like him I can't. I prefer things stay the same.

Guys on Grindr remind me how not hansdome I am. I don't need to hear it from him.

well you are actually very handsome! you don't need any make up or anything. all you need to work on is inside of you! stop thinking about the future. Dont think "what if i talk to him and he doesnt talk back?" REMOVE "WHAT IF" FROM YOUR VOCABULARY that declares your afraid of the future! instead of "what if i give him a smile?" your going to say "I'm going to smile at him!" Erase your vanity for a second and use action! worry about what you look like when you actually start dating him. but right now your no where near that mark with that attitude. YOU NEED TO SHOW INTEREST.

YOU NEED TO DO THINGS FOR AND WITH HIM.

You need to become a light and sweet coffee.

not a dark and bitter serving!!! EXPRESS YOUR LOVE. Dont worry about who is watching! JUST GO FOR IT. IT IS YOUR TIME TO ACT!

Yres, a simple smile can be a real door opener. Smile and if it's returned then your half way there. If you turn away and immerse yourself in your smartphone, you've lost.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Insertnamehere Wrote:Señor, usted nos engañó vilmente. Nos prometió algo feo de ver y ud. no es nada de eso. Véase a ud. mismo como aquí le han visto otros. Muchas veces, somos nosotros mismos nuestros peores evaluadores.

Grindr is not the best place to be looking for anything else than meaningless hook ups. I think you want something better. Your self-value needs to be assessed elsewhere. Just a thought
¿Y si todos aquí solo están siendo amables y me dicen esas cosas solo para hacer sentirme mejor? Si de verdad fuese atractivo alguien se fijaría en mi al menos.

Or it's a cultural thing perhaps...

SilverBullet Wrote:hmmm.. well perhaps I will start your journey.

You made laugh. You're a very cool guy. Hugs.