Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont know whats up with me?
just having a place to vent or talk is such a great thing.

Nice response so far.. thanks to everyone here!
Well, i guess in time i will have to let people know who i really am in order for me to live my life how i want to.
I cannot keep pretending to be someone im not.
This totally sucks though because i know when people know the truth, im sure to lose a lot of friends and family,,,,

dm6 Wrote:This totally sucks though because i know when people know the truth, im sure to lose a lot of friends and family,,,,

Then if it comes to that, you are going to have to ask yourself if you want to keep your sexuality to yourself and keep your friends and family, or if you do come out and they dis you because of your sexuality, were they really friends in the first place and would you want people around you dissing you for something that is beyond your control?

Hello DM6 and welcome!

What you are going through is what all gay men and lesbians have gone through to some degree.

Coming out is a roller coaster ride, and can be very scary at times, but you'll be surprised at how much growth you experience when you complete it.

Have faith in yourself, and don't forget that you are stronger than you think. Keep moving forwards and give some thought to who you think would be the most accepting person to come out to, and come out.

Also, you should search for gay organizations by you, they will help you through this, I know they have them. I have a friend who is a member of a gay hiking group in New Zealand, he lives in Aukland now as well, he is originally from ChristChurch. I went to see him in 2009, so I got to see the city before that horrible earthquake hit.

My friend also is my ex.....lol Yeah, it was the longest of long distance relationships, but we're still on great terms and talk a few times a week. Love his accent!

now that your realizing that you have feelings for men its now time to spread those wings and start flying! Big Grin

CellarDweller - thats awesome!
Why didn't i think of that before!! Ill look into the gay community here, and see about it, but since i havent come out at all yet it could be difficult, especially if im seen with them all.
it does worry me a lot.
Thanks for your reply though! x