Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont understand
Well I just don't understand, I'm not even sure I'm into men. I've never slept wiv any men before but over the last couple of years I've had thoughts that r just not me. Ok I'm a very sexual person m and very horny and I luv sex. But I've been having these thoughts of 2 mature men kissing me all over and making passionate luv to me. I dream about cumming in there mouth and them cumming in mine is very deep and erotic its getting to the stage where I really need to do it but I'm scared lol is this normal or am I just a sicko lol

Is this normal? For some people it is - others experience different things. So you might be bi eh? If you are the stage where you feel you really need to do it then whats the harm in giving it a go? If you have been having the fantasy/dream and you liked that it seems highly probable that you will enjoy the real thing.

;-) don´t be afraid to be sick.... there is no need to believe that. You know ..there are more colors than black and white .... and you have picked your very special one.
Who know what it means ... but it means definitely not that you are sick.
You have some possibilities ... try it ... and watch if you like it ... maybe its only the Idea that makes you horny and if you try it its not what you wanted. Maybe its the idea to be dominated by two men ... or a wish that you want to feel very safe in this situation.
Watch your wish .... and if you think you really want it .. try it ... but be sure that nobody gets hurt ....not you ... not another Person. And maybe its only the idea you like....

I have also read that fantasies are what make our lives what they are... Sometimes they are best kept as fantasies. I'm not trying to discourage you, Spasm, from trying it, if you can stomach the consequences of your own acts, and if you can NOT hate yourself for giving yourself the freedom to try it.
I've heard and read that it is not uncommon for a straight man to have same sex fantasies, but will not necessarily act upon in them. I suppose this stems from the fact that we are all quite curious in terms of sexuality and relationships with others. If this fantasy becomes a sort of obsession, then maybe it's time to try it out... But again, the same safety rules apply. Condoms, and / or not swallowing sperm if you have a cut in your gum or mouth... You can never be too careful and you don't want to bring your partner a sexually transmitted infection, do you? Does she support you about this, or is it just a "dirtly" little secret?

Its a dirt lil secret as u put it lol but it just turns me on soo much i wank and dream of it and I cum so easily lol. Im so confused, I cud do wiv a man to shut me in a room and seduce me and make love to me. I wud no doubt respond passionately cos its eating me inside.is th

Any change is scary. The prospect of change is usually scarier still. I don't think you are likely to be sick unless you could be suffering from depression which sometimes does strange things to our sexual desires. You don't say how old you are. Sometimes we discover later in life that we may not be who we thought we were.

Best of luck working through this.

I totally understand why you would find mature men attractive. They're the only type of man I've ever been attracted to, and it's taken me a long time to realise, that in fact, they are the only people that I'm attracted to at all. But that's me, not you. If you find women attractive too, that's cool as well. I just know that I don't and I thought that it was a phase because my attractions seemed so specific and that I wasn't actually gay. But no, I am gay. Very much so, haha (Again, I'm not trying to imply that this is what is happening to you).

Overall, it's fine though. You're not doing anything morally wrong in terms of acting on these feelings, assuming you're both of consenting age (I probably wouldn't go for the threesome fantasy at first, just try it with one man to see if you like it and then move on to bigger and bolder things if that feels right). There's nothing wrong with liking older guys though, you're not sick, I've spent a long time trying to convince myself of just that way of thinking. They're just feelings, and what's more, it's completely legal and acceptable.

The one thing I would say is, if you're already in a relationship, I would consider the kind of effect that this will have on your partner. It's up to you whether you decide to cheat on her or not. I don't know what kind of relationship you have, but I'm not one to judge anyway. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

I just wanna taste a cock to see if I like it, and the thought of another mans hands touching me makes me tingle wiv excitement and so aroused

spasm Wrote:I just wanna taste a cock to see if I like it, and the thought of another mans hands touching me makes me tingle wiv excitement and so aroused

Best way is .. try it .. but safe ... and make yourself thoughts about if you don´t like it, you know .. b.e. don´t react agressive or so if you see, thats not the way you wanted. And have a look that you don´t hurt the feelings of the other.

A best friend of mine was in your position after I 'came out' and suddenly started getting very curious with me, he put up a profile on Squirt later etc. he was a straight married guy, been in the army, pretty regular joe.

I wouldn't dispute that he's a straight man, but he's had guys as well and just decided not to go all-in. Some people feel more comfortable this way; if you're going to be experimenting, there's no reason to be public about things and go crazy until you're sure. Heck, some rare and lucky people even have wives who are okay with it, society's changing a lot.

I'd be careful with your feelings and working through this (as Marshlander said) because it can lead to a lot of inner-turmoil if you start beating yourself up for being gay after you've done the deal. You want to try some different sex and ease your curiosity, not BE a gay man. So why not experiment while you're single until you're sure about yourself?

best of luck x