Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I frequently have the bad feeling that I gonna be single forever
Living in this small town makes dating extremely difficult.
I have no problem to attract cute guys at my age range, sometimes even 4-5 years younger than me. (I myself look younger than my age anyway.)

But most guys only into quickies.
And I am getting tired of that.
I used to think that friendship can be built after sex. But I now realize it doesn't work in this country. Sex is sex, friends are friends. Guys looking for sex won't appreciate your heart at all.
Friendships are even harder to find. After all, I am an alein.

And my dates never went well. There are always some reasons made it troublesome and depressing.

And to make things worse, I find myself more and more adapted to single life. I have less and less expectations on my dates, because I know they won't work well. I don't even want a date that much as before. (anyhow, I won't lower down my personal standards.)

And recently, I am thinking about the possibility of raising a child on my own. I want a kid so much that maybe I am willing to raise one all by myself. Huge challenge. And I can forget about having a partner if I choose to do that.

I constantly have this bad feeling that I gonna end up alone for ever.
I know I should start with having more friends. It's just so hard.
Language, culture, social circle.
All my close friends here are straight.
I want to have some gay friends.

Hope I can move back to NYC next year. I think that will help.

Your answer is part of your signature my friend:

[COLOR="Red"] If it starts with sex, it ends with a heartbreak.
[/COLOR]
If you're looking for a relationship, then look for one. It starts by building a foundation first. Sex is just part of the relationship.

As far as a child, this is something to discuss with a potential partner.

Do not confuse Love with Lust my friend.

Best wishes!!

I fell in love with 14 guys who used me for sex.

And then I met Firefly.

Here's a question: What if you had a relationship with a wonderful guy, lived together, say, 5 or 10 years... and then broke up - or he passes away - and you end up lonely anyway?

It's the memories that count. Even if I don't like it and wouldn't choose of my own volition, I know that even if I do end up old and lonely, I'd have wonderful memories with a guy who loved me, led a wonderful, free, independent life and made a lot of friends.

14 failed relationship?

Yep. It was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. I'm this sort of person who tends to fall in love within hours, and take years to fall out.

You tend to find if you look for love it wont happen.... I am single and to be honest im loving it... I loved it so much ive been out and blown £5,500 on a car i want and i cant seem to insure myself yet lol... I would recommend enjoyingh yourself then otjhers can see you in that form xz

Some guy in a relationship suggests me enjoy my single life.
I can't enjoy it. Just getting used to it.
How can you enjoy it? What's your secret?

gayusasian Wrote:Some guy in a relationship suggests me enjoy my single life.
I can't enjoy it. Just getting used to it.
How can you enjoy it? What's your secret?

My secret. It's not very secret. I try my to smile everyday and enjoy the small things. Like icecream with mum Tongue
Life isn't all about finding someone to marry (Tho if you watch to much tv you might think so)
Find things you enjoy. I love my friends and no matter how unhappy I am they make me happy and help me forget that life isn't always roses.

I wouldn't focus on it too much. When I was in my early twenties I did and it always ended back, now I'm 29 and I haven't focused on it in years. If it happens then so be it, but in the mean time I'm going to live my life and fulfil my goals...hence why I live in China now Smile

relationships
till i was 40-45 and never gave it much thought, in fact no thought at all. I was un married, had a occasional girl over, had a circle of straight friends for support. Just never gave it much thought. My point is thats a long time alone and think its stupid.

a relationship;
-you have limits placed on your behavior
-your forced to think outside your self emotionally
-given the right partner you can accomplish more