Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love bareback sex
I know that the only times that I have had bareback sex is when I have been with a boyfriend that I have been dating for sometime, other than that I never have had bareback sex with a one night stand no matter how much I really would love to feel a guys cock inside me without a condom I just won't go there and make sure he has a condom on. I have taken a few risks with hooking up with ex boyfriends in the past where I didn't use any protection and walked away without getting any diseases of any kind. I have been single and haven't had sex in awhile and bareback sex videos just get me rock hard right away. Bareback and Rimming videos get me so hard, lol

This is a pretty intense convo. Obviously you're not going to take anyone's advice, so when it happens, don't say you weren't warned. But you're a big boy; you know what you're risking. We've all made bad choices, myself included. Some of us were lucky, others weren't. You're playing with your life and they'll be the first to tell you that. As long as you're in a committed relationship, you should be ok. If you stray, and get the bug, how will that change your sex life? You like it now, but will you be able to get any after?

I am HIV+ and I always had bareback sex and when I learned that I was positive it made me almost have a heart attack and I thought that life was over for me when it came to the bedroom. I was in a depression for awhile until I learned that there are guys out there that like to have sex with guys that are positive and so I have been having sex ever since with other positive guys and guys that are not scared to get the disease as well. I have never been a top so the guys that penetrate me are the ones that are risking it if they do not already have the disease. I know what I am doing with these guys and I always tell them upfront that I am positive and some get aroused about it and then there are a few that want nothing to do with me which I am okay with because there are more guys that want to fuck me than guys that don't want to fuck me.

I want to feel a guy cumming inside me and I just feel that its not as enjoyable for me when a guy cums in his condom. I feel like he is planting his seed inside me and that just feels out of this world to me and perhaps that is why I am positive now.

I can understand that you want to have sex with other positive guys but yet I don't understand how you are willing to contaminate others. I can understand that it might feel good, but who knows who they are going to fuck? I find that scary quite frankly... Who knows, you might fuck maybe 5, that fucks 5 more, that fucks 5 more, then you've already caused a large epidemic. It might be even more who knows. 5 x 5 x 5 = 125. That is a of lives just from one person.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

One phrase "wrap your tool" end of.

People who are positive should still be careful having unprotected sex with other positive people. First of all, you're opening yourself up to co-infection with other STIs like Hepatitis. There is also a possibility of re-infection from people with drug-resistant strains.

Anonymous Wrote:I know all the warnings that guys say about bareback sex and that you shouldn't do it without a condom and all that. Yet I just love the natural feeling of a cock inside me and just love it when a man sprays his cum deep inside my body. I have had sex with condoms and I just don't get as aroused when I am being penetrated with a condom and when the guy cums in the condom its just such a non feeling. I know that I am risking getting aids or some other disease but it just feel so intense and erotic.

Most of the guys that I fool around with that enjoy bareback are the same way and love to have bareback as well. I am rarely the top because I feel very passive and love to be dominated by a man, its just so enjoyable. I have been very risky my entire life when it comes to anal sex with men and I have been lucky if you want to call it that. I have been tested all the time and I am sure that one of these days it will come up positive and that I will be def screwed then,yet I don't think I will ever regret the pleasure that I have felt when being penetrated by the guys that I have been fucked by.

My brother died of AIDS. He wasn't even promiscuous, I don't think. I always thought he'd know better than to get infected, but he did, and I don't think he wanted to lose his life that way, nor any other way. He was so useful fighting for gay rights in the community. He died a painful death. It wasn't a nice sight... nor a picnic for him while he was fighting off the infections. Although he was really brave about it, I won't even enter how devastating it was for his family and friends once he'd gone. We are celebrating the 25th anniversary of the foundation of Act-Up this year. A quarter of a century and we've not eradicated this disease nor even really found a solution to do so.

If you are going to behave this irresponsibly, maybe you have a death wish hidden deep inside and don't value your life or your body's health. Make sure you are often tested, at least, and make sure you get onto those pills as soon as you find out you're HIV positive, if you ever go that way. May you be lucky enough not to be one who catches it, but you ARE taking enormous risks.... unless you can settle with a steady partner who is negative.
Good luck, and I really mean it.

This is not an easy issue, and I think, ideally, no one would want to use a condom, if they were able to do without it. A condom is like a barrier on intimacy, it's awkward and it's a bloody pain (sometimes literally too) in the arse. But being selfish about it and irresponsible is very very silly. As Zet said, it's lack of care that will spread the disease further, even if it's treatable today, to some extent.
Think of it, maybe, as never respecting the speed limits and always driving far faster than is allowed. One day there will be an accident, imagine that this accident causes other cars to ram into each other in a chain reaction and you've got a massive pileup. Who's going to pay for the damage?

Hello,
Firstly i am of mixed views... I knew a guy on the scene called Darrell and he was the nicest guy you could meet and one day he dropped a bomb shell and told me he was HIV+..... He vowed never to have sex again and give him his due he never did... I asked him outright how he caught it in conversation and he told me his ex pierced the condom and passed it on without him knowing... I felt sick at the thought and darrell was the first gay man id ever spoken to since coming out... I slowly watched day by day the virus attack his body and watched as he grew weaker and weaker... I was there the day he told me to go live my life and enjoy what I have of it... I was there when he explained that the CD4 count had gone from 750 to 200 and his viral load was in excess of 8,000,000.. I was there as a friend tto brighten up the days especially one day when we went to asda and on the way back as i carried his shopping because he was too weak a thunderstorm rolled in and i gave him my jacket to protect him... I was there as he told me how his returning his drugs and spending his money all in one go.. I was there begging him to not be bloody stupid and dont give up fight on... Crying tears because someone who i cared so much for was soon slipping away.. I was there telling him that hope of a cure gets closer every day that goes by and I was there the day a placard went up in the pub with his photo... I was there to see a young vibrant man slowly slip from this earth and shut down and die....

I am still here... I am still here thinking about him... I am still here wishing he was and wishing for the ray of light to shine through and a cure be found.. I am here knowing one of my best friends died so young and ill grow so old... I am here every year after his death wearing my Red Ribbon on December 1st to mark my respect for Darrell... He was a true gentleman and was the only gay man I know that I can strip off after a torrential downpour whilst my clothes are in a tumble dryer and not have been perved over... He taught me so much that I knew so little about... He was someone i miss every day and wish to god aids was never in existance.... Why??? Ill tell you why...

It is never nice watching someone die... It is never nice hearing how someone has caught Hiv and inside you know one day... It may turn to aids... You know one day they will die and your still be here... One of the statistics of life... Everything is about statistics number of people catching HIV number of people negative... It is disgusting to even consider yourself a true gentleman... It is never too late to use protection... If not for yourself why not for your partner whos ramming you up the bloody shitter!!!!!!

Ask yourself this... Do you want to reveal to your family that HIV has claimed you??? If you dont in the real world you will in the after life when they do an autopsy on your body to find out why a fit man suddenly dies... It is a nasty disease and i have NO RESPECT... YES NO BLOODY RESPECT FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT USE A CONDOM!!!! If you end up in a situation where it isnt your fault such as rape then i can sympathise however getting drunk or choosing sober to NOT wear one is disgusting... It is not an excuse to blame drink or blame anything like that because we are all in control of ourselves and can choose whether we play safe or not....

I wish Darrell was still alive... If his ex boyfriend didnt pierce the condom he would be still here... He would be out with me in town living the high life... I adored a man of so much ambition in life as he had to the very end... The day I found out he died i played a song by sacred spirits Yeha Noha which is a blessing from beyond the grave in tribal times and every year on December 1st I light a candle to remember him..

Now lets be serious you can still enjoy sex with a rubber and some lube and live to get many many more sessions... Dont go the way Darrell did through no fault of his own i will stress....

RIP Darrell 1969-2005 - Your never be forgotten! *hugz in mind*

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

Call me a pessimist, but no matter how committed you are to a relationship how can you ever really know for sure that your partner is, too? Get to a certain age and you learn how easy it is to be lied to and not know it.