Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my husband gay?
Sounds like he might lean towards being bi or gay. Many things from here stand out as that... for example, homophobic males are more likely to have supressed urges for the same sex.

Yet, I was also given a strong sense that he doesn't love you, from this.

So unfortunately, I can't really tell you.

You make yourselves both sound very successful; maybe you could look into marriage counselling as an option.

Edit: I read your follow up posts just now. While I would lean MORE towards saying he might be bi/gay, I still do not think I can tell you this for sure over a forum, and I still think some sort of professional counselling might be the best option.

If you think he is unfaithful but unwilling to admit that then you can hire an investigator to find out. This is TOTALLY different from your post so I'll assume you don't have that concern though you mentioned weekly travel and enjoying male company. If you talk to express your own needs and he is not responsive a detective can easily find out for you. Whether he can or will admit, it sounds as if you NEED to know to move forward with any satisfaction in life beyond being a parent. Tell him you need to talk to him about YOU and YOUR needs, rather than him and his sexuality. If he can't meet you to any reasonable degree then insist on hiring a counselor OR privately hire your own investigator. It's cheaper than you think and quite effective.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thanks everyone, I had a talk with him last night.

Andreea Wrote:Thanks everyone, I had a talk with him last night.

how did it go ?

omg do tell!