Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love or Relationship with a transman/eunuch/partial transsexual
I know this is a strange title and a weird question to ask. I guess there are other questions about transsexual men, but I don't know if they cover this topic. I want to hear your honest opinions, but I also hope there will be no harsh arguments. Thank you.

I write this post because I stopped the eunuch.org site by chance. It seems like besides transmen, there are also men who voluntarily want physical castration, penectomy, or genital modification without changing their gender. In general, they are men in every aspect except down there.

If you ever meet a man who has good physique and great characters except his unusual genital appearance, are you willing give it a shot to be in a relationship with him?

Sure. As long as I find his personality extraordinary and my time with him is thrilling, then yea. Of course though, he would have to agree to let me find sexual relief somewhere if he cannot provide it.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Sure. As long as I find his personality extraordinary and my time with him is thrilling, then yea. Of course though, he would have to agree to let me find sexual relief somewhere if he cannot provide it.

I see that you are a transman. Do you have difficulty in finding a man who accepts you for who you are rather than what you are?

Well, technically I still have not undergone any sex change procedures, so I'm in a female body...but yea. I come across as kinda mean sometimes, and many guys don't know how to react and all. It's complicated. BUt yes.