Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making your partner orgasm while they are asleep?
Hi, Exokonan here with another weird topic. Hopefuly ths one doesn't put you guys over the edge, and I apologize if I make any errors for I am typng hectically on an iPad.

2 nights ago my partner asked me to see if he'd wake up during an orgasm. Since he's a heavy sleeper it wasn't a problem to reach into his pants and wank him off. He was basically out cold, no meds were used or any form of alcohol, and it was fairly easy to let him reach climax. However, once I was done, he remained motionless for 5 minutes until he squirmed and moaned sexually. He woke up 10 minutes later and went about his day. I'm not entirely sure if those were the effects of the orgasm, and it really provoked my thoughts.

So here are my questions:
1: Does the person sleeping feel the effects of the orgasm during their slumber? After?
2: Does the body receive the same ... build up of pressure as if the person were awake? (clenching muscles, sexual pleasure)
3: Does using technique further the advancement to climax during their slumber? (i.e., clenching their balls, sucking them off, rubbing their head/nipples.)

I sincerely apologize if this is the wrong section or if it has been too graphic, I really do. I thank all you in advance for the upcoming answers. Smile

You didn't ask him when he woke up?

His observations were blunt and he didn't have much to offer other than his disbelief that I had completed the deed.

And the point of that.

I wish I knew.

It seems your questions would be affected by the levels of sleep, other than that, I would think it functions for the sleeping party like a wet dream.

Well for me the simple answer is bad move. Yes that's my personal history talking but, if a partner ever did that to me, assuming I didn't wake up madder than a hornet, which I probably would, I'd certainly be ticked when I did wake up.

As far as I'm concerned in my sleep means I could not have consented at the time - plain and simple you don't do that with me.

As for your questions, only your partner could really answer those since it is a differnt experience for each of us.

Lol no offence but I can't stop myself from thinking about that scene in Rosemary's baby where she's having the weird sex dream and it's actually her husband inseminating her with Satan's seed xD

How can someone not wake up during that? I wake up if a pin drops. lol.

Were you not curious enough to ask him those questions ?
I find that strange as it was his idea.

Try asking him.