Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant
OK Well I thought I'd have a bit of a rant.

I'v been looking at lots of gay guys around. And I never seem to find myself attracted to any of them. I think it is just the different way they move, walk, talk, etc.
I find myself liking straight guys or bi guys. I'm looking for a guy right now but every gay guy I met I don't find attractive.

I find that I am also far different from all the other gay guys I met. I dress differently, act differently and I cannot find anyone who I would find a suitable match or if I do they are either straight or not interested. At the moment I really like this bi guy who is such a nice guy but I don't know how to make a move. sadly it makes me wana cry.

Flirt with the bi guy!

He might like you back!

I'm with Kiid on this one, I say you go for the bi dude. Go for it, dude! Big Grin

Are you sure that you know all of the gay guys around you?

Not every gay guy dress up identically gay so you may have passed by a gay guy but did not know it.
About the bi guy: start by asking for his number.

I agree. You should probably make a move on the bi guy.

But just going by what you said. You have more than likely looked right past some attractive gay guys assuming they were straight.
Every gay guy is different, and i think you know so many gay guys with these attributes that you find unattractive that now you are possibly starting to assume all gay guys have these attributes, Which isn't the case.
Just saying.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I agree with posterpicture. There's a lot of gay guys out there that do lean on the more masculine side, but they're going to be less obvious to tell in public. Growing up in rural Iowa, I didn't realize this and suppressed my feelings because I thought being gay meant I'd be like the stereotypes I saw... now I know that there's so much more to people and to sexuality. Good luck with your search, and with the bi guy.

Hello,
The way to finding the right companion for moments within life if not forever is by being your true honest self... as phil collins sang once... "You cant hurry love you'll just have to wait it never comes easy its a game of give and take" Just take things slowly and easy with yourself... Your true colours MUST shine through alot of relationships form through friendship...

If your wanting a spercific choice of a guy to be with then of course when one comes along befriend them and see where it goes... Two possible answers can happen Yes and No.. In the meantime make a strong crowd of friends with all different walks of life as this can enhance the ferimones you give off when out and about as people will see your not judgemental like alot of the gay scene cajn be... I tend to spend my days dressing non camp i e tracckies and t shirt and alot of gay guys seem to find me attractive and when i decided to do some reasearch into this alot of people said its my personality that shone through as i was able to click with almost anyone and the reason behind this... I have a circle of friends of all different backgrounds...

Hope it helps

Zeon

QUOTE]Are you sure that you know all of the gay guys around you?

Not every gay guy dress up identically gay so you may have passed by a gay guy but did not know it.
About the bi guy: start by asking for his number. [/QUOTE]

It isn't hard to spot a gay guy. Almost all gays move differently to almost all hetero. I know it isn't 100% true but is very highly true.

I already have his number. We are firends. But I duno if anything could grow from that.

Quote:I agree. You should probably make a move on the bi guy.

But just going by what you said. You have more than likely looked right past some attractive gay guys assuming they were straight.
Every gay guy is different, and i think you know so many gay guys with these attributes that you find unattractive that now you are possibly starting to assume all gay guys have these attributes, Which isn't the case.
Just saying.

I don't think that many of them attractive gay guys would notice me. No offence but I find a lot of gays rather high mantance. And I just want an easy going guy who I can snuggle and love.

Quote:Hello,
The way to finding the right companion for moments within life if not forever is by being your true honest self... as phil collins sang once... "You cant hurry love you'll just have to wait it never comes easy its a game of give and take" Just take things slowly and easy with yourself... Your true colours MUST shine through alot of relationships form through friendship...

If your wanting a spercific choice of a guy to be with then of course when one comes along befriend them and see where it goes... Two possible answers can happen Yes and No.. In the meantime make a strong crowd of friends with all different walks of life as this can enhance the ferimones you give off when out and about as people will see your not judgemental like alot of the gay scene cajn be... I tend to spend my days dressing non camp i e tracckies and t shirt and alot of gay guys seem to find me attractive and when i decided to do some reasearch into this alot of people said its my personality that shone through as i was able to click with almost anyone and the reason behind this... I have a circle of friends of all different backgrounds...

Hope it helps

Zeon

I really want him so I am going to take it slow if I get the guts to ask him on a date. We are friends atm. He is funny and kind and what I want in a guy.

I'm every ones friends and have friends ranging from gangster (Actual ones too) to christians (even catholics)

I am new to this forum, so I'm going out on a limb here with my blunt thoughts, but just my opinion and you can take it for what you make of it.

Firstly, I'm a little perplexed at the audacity of assuming every gay guy acts/moves/walks/speaks 'differently'. Different from what? Normal? For shame--you don't have to be attracted to puffs, fluffs, queens and glitter, and while I'll grant you a wide variety of gays make for truth to some of those accusations, to encapsulate an entire community by one stereotype is absurd. We've come too far to be shoved into such a single-minded box.

And let me also note you acknowledge there are other gays but deny yourself being noticed by them. At the risk of sounding too Psych 101: why do you think that is? Could it be that the guys you are attracted to think you're too "gay" for them? Just food for thought...

I don't mean this as an attack. I'm just throwing some friendly jabs in favor of devil's advocate. Maybe you will take a step back to re-evaluate what you want and what you're seeing in the real world. Who knows, your cuddle buddy may be right next door!

Anonymous Wrote:It isn't hard to spot a gay guy. Almost all gays move differently to almost all hetero. I know it isn't 100% true but is very highly true.

At best 50% true. There are lots of gay guys out there who you would not know are gay unless you were told or you saw them in a gay bar. Please accept there are many more gay guys than you recognise, although they are the harder ones to find.

Good Luck
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.