Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex issues
Hi guys it is my first time post im introducing myself i need help here with advice.
my name is Donovan

I have a question for you all . Your oppinion is needed.

If you had a partner who hardly ever has sex with you. Like maybe twice a month you have sex and you live together. Then every single time you try to have sex with him he rejects you, then at the very next minute after he told you he is not in the mood he goes behind your back and jerks off. What if this has happened on more than one occasion. If sex happens it must be on his terms and his terms alone.

Is this fair?

What do you guys say

It doesn't sound fair on the information you have given us.

it is his way or the highway

I try to initiate sex and everytime he rejects me, then when he wants sex and maybe if its twice a month i must accept it, it is his way or no way.

He says it is his body and he will allow me to touch him only when he permits.

tweeting Wrote:it is his way or the highway

tweeting Wrote:it is his way or no way.

A relationship is a two way street. In your case, I'd be helping him to pack his bags and throwing him onto that highway myself!

You are not a carpet to be walked over. You have needs/feelings too. If he can't grasp that then its his loss.

I try to initiate sex and everytime he rejects me, then when he wants sex and maybe if its twice a month i must accept it, it is his way or no way.

Firstly, welcome to the family Smile

As for your partner...
Sounds to me like he needs a wake up call. He sounds FAR too controlling and i promise you this....
You are worth much more than that.
If i had a partner who said to me i cant touch him unless he permits it and is as arogant as your man sounds, I would certainly be looking for someone who treats me better.

Dont let somebody dictate to you like that!!

He's being totally unfair to you. My advice: Leave him. You don't deserve to be with someone like him. You deserve better.

Sounds kinda like me and me bf a month or so ago.

I got tons of advice on here that helps, but to be honest, you either have to confront him head on about or move on. Me and my guy talked it over and are the road to a better relationship (I hope and think), Try it and if he won't budge, drop him like a rock.

As some white trash woman on Rikki Lake would say, kick him to the curb.

You should get a new boyfriend, because the current one is [COLOR="red"]unacceptable. Next time he wants sex, tell him to go fuck himself, since he's so used to it anyway. [/COLOR]

my girlfriend is the exact same way. im sorry u go through this it really sucks