Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight Supporter Of Gay Rights :-)
Hi I'm Nikki
I'm straight and a single mum to a little girl who has autism.

I'm a gay rights supporter. I love gay people and believe everyone has the right to live their life as they want to. It's not for anyone else to tell them otherwise.

I've come on here for friendship and to show/give my support. I'm pretty much laid back and easy going. A good listener and try to give good advice if it's needed. :-)

Hello!!

Thanks for being here, hope you like it. We need some mums around here with some motherly wisdom sometimes!!

We also are in need of someone who can help with some of the autism issues some other peeps on here have. Im sure they would like some input.

Just be warned.......we can (and DO) get rambunctious on here sometimes, and some of us throw fits, and yes...even sometimes we get a little naughty.....but dont let that scare you away. Life is stressful nowdays and people fly off the handle a little easier than they used too. So feel free to dish out some motherly wisdom, send us to our rooms without dinner, or make us wear a dunce cap.

[Image: wallpapers-flower-kitten-and-1280x1024.jpg]

Hey and welcome to gs Smile

Hey

Thank you for the welcome :-)
You have already made me laugh :-). Don't worry about the throwing of fits. Ive got a daughter with autism so I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever is said on here :-D. And I'm a woman. I was born to handle it :-D

AutismMummy Wrote:Don't worry about the throwing of fits ... I'm a woman. I was born to handle it :-D

Women have a genetic disposition to handle other peoples temper tantrums? Perhaps I am a woman and I simply don't know it.

[Image: welcome4.jpg]

Chase Wrote:Women have a genetic disposition to handle other peoples temper tantrums?

Except for mine, of course.
Rofl

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to GS Smile

Hey gurl, welcome :3 I'm already lovin ya c: <3

Sebastian Wrote:Hey gurl, welcome :3 I'm already lovin ya c: <3

Sebz gurl, lay off de british momma dem!

lol She's mine -.-

~

Hi Gurl, Um the queen around these parts here, despite Mr Tinkles trynna slip into my throne, but you know how these gurls are Sis, they always shining for a opportunity to strike gold Chicken .

Welcome hunni bunni, these boys will drive you backwards crazy, but they mostly mean well.

Hands-make-heart