Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was i wrong?? And does she has the right to be mad at me??
Tell your sisters they are both bitches and that your mom always liked you best.

And then fuck her new boyfriend and give her something to really be pissed off about.

JohnSomebody Wrote:No...ShiftyNJ...no matter how hot he is...I would never do that...one of my other sisters had a guy whom she broke up with and a year later....I saw him at one of the local gay clubs and he was coming on to me big time ....needless to say...I decline all of his advances...too close to home for me...JS

Wait, so this may be a continuation of a theme? Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:Wait, so this may be a continuation of a theme? Smile

Lex

No..Lex...not necessarily...I just come from a family of ten brothers and sisters and I had no idea that this guy was bisexual...nor did it ever cross my mind. The only difference with that situation is that my sister had ended that relationship awhile ago and was married to someone else when I saw him in a gay club...so finding out that he had a liking for men altogether was a huge surprise for me to find out considering.

JohnSomebody Wrote:No...ShiftyNJ...no matter how hot he is...I would never do that...one of my other sisters had a guy whom she broke up with and a year later....I saw him at one of the local gay clubs and he was coming on to me big time ....needless to say...I decline all of his advances...too close to home for me...JS

That is very admirable. But it would almost be more satisfying to just be friends with him, because it would prove her all the more wrong.

Rareboy Wrote:Tell your sisters they are both bitches and that your mom always liked you best.

And then fuck her new boyfriend and give her something to really be pissed off about.

Well...I definitely like the thought of this scenario....

John...I think you were set up too. I think your sister wanted to find out if he was gay or not...and she used you to do it. If she did want to find out...it means she already suspected...or even knew.....

You could turn the tables back on her and tell her what you suspect she did though she will probably deny it....

Or you could say to her...Don't worry..he isn't gay. I tried sucking his dick but he never got hard... :biggrin:

I don't have a sister...but I have faced this situation before/currently where the woman wants to use me or my BF to find out if her husband is gay. We have declined a dinner invitation and feigned ignorance in this one particular case...and I can see him compensating by being overly affectionate with her in front of us which leads me to believe he is being put on the spot at home...

Do I think he is gay? Well...I have no idea...and I don't even want to go there. I know he is charming..good looking...and flirts quite openly...which is why I suspect she gets her suspicions....

Sounds like your sister's guy has the same qualities...

You are the brother to women - Women do not think like you do - never have, never will.

I have observed the female species (usually from afar - as far as possible) and note that they are real good at hiding problems when they want to.

Sure the guy looks great, is charming and smart and funny and whatever else you THINK are positives.

However its been my experience and the experience of people I have known, that the charming, funny, 'perfect' people usually end up being the ugly ones. For instance my 2nd partner was the life of the party, everyone just loved him. He knew all the right words, could pour on the charm and came off as a really good guy.

Until 11 months later when he decided to beat the crap out of me....

This is a thought, and only a thought. Your sister doesn't trust this fellow. Period. Women have that intuition thing, a 'gut instinct' about people and when they ask someone to step in and do them a favor like she asked you, take it as a symptom of something troubles her about this fellow, and she doesn't want to get into the argument of 'Its just a feeling, be more reasonable' that will follow.

And yeah, going out to drinks or whatever with him is kinda troublesome for straight people to accept as being innocent.

Oh wait, in this case it wasn't all innocent, the guy did things for ya, rocked the boat, got the juices flowing - whatever - your little head did some of the thinking when it came to 'drink or not to drink' with this fella. Be honest - you may not have intentionally acted upon these 'hidden desires' but don't you think that a little bit of that lusting thing may have compelled you to go against better reasoning that night?

I'm not saying you intentionally tried to step in her territory, nor am I thinking you would cross that trust barrier - however the mind plays tricks with us, and when we get chemicals flowing in our bodies that affect the brain (lust, love, hate, blah blah blah) our reasoning does get a bit bent, if not downright short-circuited at times.

I personally would suggest (Strongly) that you don't let the sister and others know that this guy made you 'happy' in a carnal way. I would suggest telling her you just wanted to get to know the guy and see if he is safe or not for her (Brothers do that for sisters so that ain't to unreasonable).

IF you approach it that way, maybe sister will tell you what is really going on in her head and heart over this fella. Your concern for her well being once expressed may jar her sufficiently to tell you what she is feeling - intuition-wise - when it comes to this fellow.

Because you are right, on the rational, logical level here her actions make no sense. There is something else going on, which most likely does defy logic and reason. And never - ever - make the mistake of dissing a woman's intuition. Not only does it end badly for you in that it will piss her off (Hell having no fury.... etc.) it also has a strong possibly of leading her down the wrong path.

Intuition is not a magical, mythological beast. It is one of several ways that the brain uses all the data at its disposal (And humans collect a hella tons of data that they are not conscious of) to reach conclusions.

Clearly wanting you to lie for her was the 'better' choice in her mind. Since you are 'a dude' and if that avatar is you, you are an imposing dude - which means you are a potential protector that carries a bit of measure. Clearly she felt a man's intervention was needed - again it may be intuition at work.

You need to get to the point with her where you two can actually talk about stuff like this and her not worry that you will dismiss her 'intuition' or 'gut feelings' or what ever. I don't know your relationship with her, but if you can recall a time she shared this 'sixth sense' with you and you dissed her then she may be most reluctant to discuss. If its others in her life that did that, then again she will be reluctant to discuss.

And to cover a topic again, lastly to impress upon you the potentials here:

"Men that are abuse are very clever, smart, and extremely charming. Most of these men have a personality that draws people in because of their level of charm this is part of their art to deceive and manipulate. This is why often times when a victim does report an assault she is not easily believed because people usually say “not him, he is so nice’ “you are so lucky”, All of this plays into his because if he gets people outside of the home to buy into his deceit the victim has little if no support."

Source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...-men-abuse

Now I hope I'm wrong about this fella - but you should read up more on the mindset of abusers - that link is a good start - Google for more.

Bowyn, sometimes methinks you think too much.
I bid NO Trump!

JohnSomebody Wrote:...something about a man begging and pouting in an appropriate moment just gets me...LOL

I've been practicing my pouting in case I ever run into JS

It seems so weird that your sister would feel the need to make up a lie and use you as an accomplice for something as innocent as needing to cancel a date. There is more about her you are not telling us...she's a manipulator at the least.

But no big deal, you two guys enjoyed your night out and you both probably went home and jacked off fantasizing about each other. Cool. If you see him again, and it sounds like you will, you can either be friends or if he turns out to be gay, you don't owe your sister anything. Why would she want a gay guy anyway? The only thing wrong you did was to get involved in your lie. He will forgive you when you apologize for it. Besides, I hear firemen have big hoses.

the problems with complicated games is you dont always know who's playing, and what their game is or whos rules they are playing by. Your sister was playing with him and it exploded in her face... or didn't... and she is jealous of you ^_^.. You simply kept him company and DIDNT sleep with him, so I wouldn't feel bad if I were you! Big Grin