Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird to have a Ninja Tabi Boot Fetish?
Ninja Tabi Boots are the split-toed shoes that Ninjas wear, that are usually black in color and have yellow ridged rubber soles. I've always had a Shoe Fetish for Ninja Tabi Boots, and I was wondering if anyone else has a Fetish for these shoes as well? I'm sexually attracted to them. Sometimes it just feels like I'm the only person who likes these shoes, lol.

That's probably cause you are.

No, jk, they are real cool, but fetish? As in you get turned on by them? Really? :O

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:That's probably cause you are.

No, jk, they are real cool, but fetish? As in you get turned on by them? Really? :O

Yes, I'm turned on by them. Shoe Fetishism is actually more common then alot of people think, but I have almost never seen anyone with this shoe fetish towards these particular shoes.

One of my best friends from high school has a foot fetish. I will be sure to ask him next time I talk to him if he has any particular attraction to Ninja shoes, but I have to say that this is the first time I have ever heard of this particular variation on the foot thing. Congratz! Wink

hello,
I personally dont get turned on by clothes... I have read up on people who have got attached to thing like shoes and a woman who married a funfair ride

So on that note it isnt so bad being with a shoe..

Kindest regards

zeon xx