Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do older guys likes me??
Sox you are right dude.

hehe I been giving the older (50's plus) rides the trainstation from uni a lot in the week of so he has offered to buy me dinner for thanks...

The 28 year old I just bump into while at my lecturers show, he give me his card after telling him my taste in music which he much of like lol! BTW he could be older but hey lol!

Hehehe, and 35 is just decrepit! :/

Hey, at least you have someone hitting on you! Right now I'd settle for someone as geriatric as, ooo, 40 or more...

marshlander Wrote:Oh my word, you poor darling. Yes twenty-eight is old, very, very old indeed.

:redface:

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Dude, we've all asked that quesiton at some point. Like, seriously.

[COLOR="Purple"]Um, NO we havent, LOL

Maybe there is something about all you brits being the quiet pervs Rofl

I have never been hit on by an older gentleman, not that there is anything wrong with that... Maybe it was the dangling cross from my nose Tongue3 But then, as you can tell from my avatar, I have always looked way younger than my age.

back to topic... It is all what you make of it sweets... My first sexual partner was older than me, not much but he looked way older (see above) and I asked him to be my teacher but not to get involved romantically.

Now that I am a super old fart, except still not looking my age - see avatar, I have actually been approached by younger than me OH forgot... a couple older too OH fuck, forgot a couple my age as well...

Guess that when youre sexually confident in yourself you could get a lot of action if interested no matter the age Rolleyes

[/COLOR]

There is a tendency for older people to like younger and vice versa.
My personal opinion is that age difference can start being an issue when it is above 10 years and only if you make it a issue. To answer your question if you should start dating older people wil say dont unless you want to. Also meeting people doesnt mean you date them. Meet someone and see if you click. From my point of view what matters is where you are at life and how this match up with the other person.

However, there is more to say on this. Does make me think when i see for example a 20yrs old with a 40++ yrs old but must not fall into ageism. Taking chances is good. At the same time is risky if you dont have the maturity to choose what is right for you For that to happen must know what you want and who you are. Start doing that first. We are all entitled to make mistakes and learn from that.
You need guidance you said... if you expect a guy to do that for you then you might be up for a surprise. What you need is NOT guidance but perhaps life experience and i dont mean sex. To get that start living... and you ll find what is the destination you want in life.

You are 22, an adult for a long time and is good set your mind frame in a bit more mature way... otherwise you will be loosing time and your youth trapped in a conventional easy way of thinking and afraid to take on things life throws at you.

Does what i say makes sense to you?
Best wishes! Confusedmile:

fjp999 Wrote:Um, NO we havent, LOL

Really?? Is this another one of those things where i think it's everyone and it's really just me??

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Another illusion shattered...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Really?? Is this another one of those things where i think it's everyone and it's really just me??

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Another illusion shattered...

[COLOR="Purple"]It will be alright sox *btw, how did that haircut go?

We will have to wait to see how others respond to see if youre the one in a million...

again, copy paste: Guess that when youre sexually confident in yourself you could get a lot of action if interested no matter the age [/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:Oh my word, you poor darling. Yes twenty-eight is old, very, very old indeed.

:redface:

RoflRoflRoflRofl

spotysocks Wrote:There is a tendency for older people to like younger and vice verse.
My personal opinion is that age difference can start being an issue when it is above 10 years and only if you make it a issue. To answer your question if you should start dating older people will say don't unless you want to. Also meeting people doesn't mean you date them. Meet someone and see if you click. From my point of view what matters is where you are at in life and how this match up with the other person.

Xyxthumbs

This makes perfect sense SS

Star Twister Wrote:Xyxthumbs

This makes perfect sense SS

Don't you think SpotySocks isn't on here often enough these days, Jamie? I certainly miss him and his wry humour... Cry Geia sou, Kaltses. Ti kaneis;

spotysocks Wrote:if you expect a guy to do that for you then you might be up for a surprise. What you need is NOT guidance but perhaps life experience and i dont mean sex. To get that start living... and you ll find what is the destination you want in life.

I didn't mean guidance in the sense that I what some one to hole my hand and show how to life. I mean I want some one to just talk to and make me see sense when I'm feeling not happy etc etc....