Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a very awkward situation with brother some people will find this wrong
partis Wrote:That's what i thought, but gave him the benefit of the doubt... hmm, not sure

He said this guy was muttering his girlfriend's name in his sleep... and then came... unknowingly into his brother's gay mouth... multiple times... fucked his face, I believe was the term...

You believe that? I mean, come on! What guy actually thinks of his GIRLFRIEND during a sex dream?!?!? The whole "fucking his brother's face in his sleep" thing though, is of course totally real... obviously

Come on mister writer. You can do better than that.

A guy who mouth-fucks you in his sleep is obviously a keeper.

For your next made-up scenario I suggest you make it more believable.

Wade - my take on that was his brother knew what he was doing, all that "being asleep" was an act, if your unconsious you dont have to answer any awkward questions in the morning, that would explain the saying his girlfriends name.

partis Wrote:Wade - my take on that was his brother knew what he was doing, all that "being asleep" was an act, if your unconsious you dont have to answer any awkward questions in the morning, that would explain the saying his girlfriends name.

That's six layers of "fucked up" too deep for me.

Maybe you're right. Though I WAS having fun with my righteous blind certainty. But in case I'm wrong, then OP... Uhm.... don't tell him. Or do..... I don't know, whatever.

partis Wrote:Wade - my take on that was his brother knew what he was doing, all that "being asleep" was an act, if your unconsious you dont have to answer any awkward questions in the morning, that would explain the saying his girlfriends name.

Oh my god what the hell.

You should be the one writing the erotic fiction

To the OP...

????

Are people not getting enough sleep with this whole mini-fight?

sure...it's trollish enough...

I will go with troll cause the thought of it being real just makes him look worse than being a mere troll

No fight-ness from me. Though it is 3:30 am where I am and I tend to get a little unintentionally punchy around this time. Also, I love your siggy SouthBioChem.

Wade Wrote:No fight-ness from me. Though it is 3:30 am where I am and I tend to get a little unintentionally punchy around this time. Also, I love your siggy SouthBioChem.

Haha, thanks Wade..I love Daria

no, I have never dubbed you as the fighting type..

I just thought you just sounded a bit sleep-deprived, which is why I said that

Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:????

Are people not getting enough sleep with this whole mini-fight?

Ive got no fight..... its probably some troll activity.