Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am I in the closet?
Marvinteck Wrote:Slow down and breath. Take some time and figure out what you like before you slap a label on yourself. Nobody chooses to be gay so its perfectly normal to feel extremely depressed and not want to be gay. When I first truly realized I liked guys and I came out to my family my exact words were “ I hate myself because Im gay and I want to kill myself”. The first month or two after I came out of the closet were extremely rough and I was very depressed because I wanted to be straight and not gay. Once you adjust to the idea of being gay it really Is not all that bad. Its been three months since I came out and my outlook is 110% better than it was when I first realized I liked guys. Once you accept yourself it gets allot easier as time passes.
Doesnt matter if you are straight or gay, either way the world is not going to end. Good luck on finding yourself. We will be here for you if you need some people to talk too. Take your time because there is no rush. Most importantly stay calm whatever you decide to do.

Here is my coming out story: http://gayspeak.com/coming-out/14390-my-...story.html

hehehehe... you used the same percentage I did in your thread. Tongue

Oh, and asexual, another suggestion of mine is to youtube some soaps and shows that have gay stories. Those might help too Smile

About the teenage girl friends part, i dont think a girlfriend in your teenage years would make different, i have mpre than one girl friends and i loved to explore their bodies. Just when it comes to love lately, i fall for guys much easier. Also, you re not in closet yet. You re confussing and denying. It will take a while tp accept yourself

slow down and take it easy I myself did not know i was gay until i was 25
not saying that you are gay, mind you, you may just be curious .
Accept your feelings and explore you my or may not be.

I don't have a romantic interest in men...but the "gay" is stuck in my head to the point where i can't even have sex =/

I really wish I could make it go away but I'd feel soooo weird being in a relationship with a guy.....as far as sex with one goes it doesn't disgust me i guess? i'm not sure actually....

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:slow down and take it easy I myself did not know i was gay until i was 25
not saying that you are gay, mind you, you may just be curious .
Accept your feelings and explore you my or may not be.

how did you not know? did you suddenly fall in love with a dude or something? had you never been in love with a girl?