Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fetish
I was honest with my last ex when I told him about my tickling kink. It's something that is gonna happen with me in a relationship, so he needs to know that upfront, and I need to know whether or not he's agreeable with it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

*Chuckles*

Damn babe, that just makes me sound...sneaky. Though that really wasn't my intention. It was more a gentle approach to something that can be a shocking and rather frightening discovery.

Besides, you're much better at getting away with blunt than I am

MikeW Wrote:Wow, that mental image of you sitting at the breakfast table being called "boy" with a mouth full of grits and biscuits is HOT!!!! Tongue3

No way how in the hell did you know what we had for breakfast - were you peeking? :eek:

I have a fetish for teasing and edging and I'm not afraid to share it. It isn't however something I bring up right away unless our conversation topic was on sex to begin with. I'm not going to hide it but it isn't exactly how I introduce myself to someone. There will be a time and place (probably in bed). If the other person doesn't share my fetish, then it's all good because it's not a necessity for me.

dynamodean Wrote:I have a fetish for teasing and edging and I'm not afraid to share it. It isn't however something I bring up right away unless our conversation topic was on sex to begin with. I'm not going to hide it but it isn't exactly how I introduce myself to someone. There will be a time and place (probably in bed). If the other person doesn't share my fetish, then it's all good because it's not a necessity for me.

I also enjoy being edged, and it seems like something guys seem to enjoy doing to me. I also have a fetish that I told my first boyfriend. He seemed really into it, and if we had the money/lasted a lot longer, I'm sure he would have done it.

Anonymous Wrote:I also enjoy being edged, and it seems like something guys seem to enjoy doing to me. I also have a fetish that I told my first boyfriend. He seemed really into it, and if we had the money/lasted a lot longer, I'm sure he would have done it.

Wow I can think of at least thirteen acts of kink that requires more money and lots of time.:biggrin:

I have a fetish or 2 myself...actually quite a few. I'm not in a relationship but I would discuss them if I was. Early on in dating I would most likely joke about being into kink without getting into to much detail, depending on his interest or reaction.

Being kicked in the nuts is not one of mine, but we all have our own thing...or things.

May I ask what you get out of your fetish? It is rather a strange one, and one that would make most of us cringe, I'm sure.

I'm straight up bold with it ,xD