Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i hate gays
i think ur all the scum of the world

You despise that which you don't understand, because if you did you would have a different mind about. And don't lie to yourself thinking that if were to have these feelings you would be different than us, because you wouldn't. So easy to blame, those things you will never have to understand.....

I really hate how people like you get on sites like this just to insult and ridicule. Guess what, i really dont care what you think of us.

if you believe in god, then dont judge. it's as simple as that. I wont judge you, but you cant go around judgin others based on sexuallity. Besides, what gives you the right? Who gives you the right? No one.
Only god alone can judge us, and put us in our place.

And lastly, love is love, no matter the gender, so get that through that thick skull of yours.

Like story says, you just dont understand. if you were one of the LGBT people, then perhaps you would have a different perspective on the matter

If you hate us so much, then what are you doing on a forum that focuses on gay people? Do you sincerely have nothing better to do with your life than troll sites like these?
If you were comfortable with yourself, you could just leave us be and ignore us like we don't exist, because I'm certain you ensure that your life is free from those "disgusting gays", whether that's true or not. That you insist on making your stance clear says plenty, not the least of which is that YOU are not comfortable with your stance, for one reason or another.

One of the things I have found in life to be true (and it is quite uncomfortable to embrace sometimes)...is that the things you hate outside of yourself is a reflection of something inside of yourself that you haven't come to terms with...something you dont' own....something inside yourself that you hate.

Another way of looking at it is referred to as projection...projecting your own self hatred on to other people and bashing them.

Alot of preachers do it...(Jimmy Swaggart/Ted Haggard/Jim Baker)...complaining about sinners when they are the first in line to "sin"..."Thou doth protest too much"Wink.

Alot of these people hide behind religion as an "excuse". Such a waste of a life and a soul.

[Image: jesus-says-cool-story-bro.jpg]

Yeah your absolutely right mate about everyone on this site, apart from you of course your "SPECIAL" no but seriously is that the best you can come up with? piss poor effort mate.

Anonymous Wrote:i think ur all the scum of the world

I love you too.Confusedmile:

Anonymous Wrote:i think ur all the scum of the world

Oooh you're so cute when you talk dirty like that, hon. 1luvu C'mon hawtie, keep going. Make me BEG for it! Knuddel

Lol...the trolls are back Big Grin