Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention from the same-sex (without sexual tension)
I only found one relationship in a bar, sure enough I got involved with a drunk - a piece of work - not a real piece of work, just a piece of work...

I have meet other relationship guys at parties (friend of a friend sort of thing thus a little more background on them), work, AA/NA meetings and on camping trips and other sorts of hobby/group activities where I am introduced to new people who share common hobbies - other than being gay.

Lets take a closer look at you. What do you like to do (other than sex)? Do you have hobbies/interests that other share, if so join a social group - you know where people actually group up at a single place to discuss or even do what it is they like.

There is a group for just about every activity under the sun. You just have to find those social 'networks' and start 'networking' meeting new people who have similar interests who also know other people of similar likes.

Grinder, Manhunt and the rest are hook-up places.

Is there a way to talk to others - yeah sure - I'm certain you do it all the time. You do not have to flirt with guys. Don't put a lot of pressure on yourself to find a mate - look for friends and acquaintances - folk who hold similar likes and dislikes. So how would you approach a person you would like to have a buddy (no sex, no kissing, no relationship - just friends)? Do that.

If something grows out of that beyond mere friendship - great, wonderful. Even if it doesn't you get one more friend, another person who will introduce you to lots of potential mates.

Be wary though, there are people in the world who feel that their duty in life is to get all of their friends paired off... They will hunt down potential mates, knock them over the head and drag them back to you and insist you date....:biggrin:

Messages In This Thread
Attention from the same-sex (without sexual tension) - by dlboy53 - 12-23-2011, 01:28 AM
Attention from the same-sex (without sexual tension) - by LateBloomer - 12-23-2011, 03:40 AM
Attention from the same-sex (without sexual tension) - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-23-2011, 03:59 AM