Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving a straight guy another BJ
How can I ask my friend to give him another BJ? Its been like 5-6 months i said i do it after a conversation and he turned it down. But about one week we were chating and he said to me do it. And i thought he was crazy or something and then convinced me that he indeed wanted me to do it. So I did and it happened 2x that same day.

Then im like it was great he liked it. Then I wanted to try again and he told me he was justing doing a bet.

How can I ask him that I wanna do again? lol

He does sometimes ask me to light it (smoke) but thats it. I do put in money for that. And keep in mind he is a friend to. Were pretty close friends.

best thing to do is just say wanna introduce your meat to my machine just without the vigarious effects of a metallic one lol...

Best thing to do is ask out right if his done it once he will want it again or say

only a man knows how to please another man sweet cheeks

lol idk haha need more advice. But i wanna do again but dont know how to ask him again. He is straight.

plenty of gay boys want it too but if you must 10 easy steps:

Most of my sexual partners have been "straight" *cough*

Just ask him and then wait a week Wink

All you can do is ask him , do not expect any emotional feeling to come out of this.
I would say your friend was experimenting and there was no bet.

Either way stay calm and relaxed when you do ask , if you get rejected , then he has made up his mind.

Good luck

Boys will be boys. lol....
Sounds familiar. Even the lighting of the smoke. I agree with Wombat -- Just ask and wait a week. : ) Putting the ball(s?) in his court often is the best approach. Eventually, after enough bored lonely jerk-off sessions have passed where he secretly knows he could be getting something quite a bit better -- you'll get an affirmative.
Be nice about it though. Offer -- don't ask, if that makes sense.

I would guess there was no bet either Smile
Simple asking should do!

Lmao Great Video. Im gonna try it

Wombat Wrote:Most of my sexual partners have been "straight" *cough*

Just ask him and then wait a week Wink

how do you do it men, they know you are gay or you just catch'em off guard like we're both straight it doesn't mean anything ? tell me please, i am into straights like a lot