Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I love Jesus
Hello everyone!

My name is Jeff and I'm glad to be here. I love to talk about Jesus and the more serious questions that life presents.

I am not here to condemn or judge or anything negative at all really.

Hope that I get to know everyone better!

Xyxwave

<><

Well smashing.

Now lets all play some cricket.

More tea Vicar?

Hi, welcome to GS. Smile

Hi and welcome Jeff.

I'm intrigued to know why you picked a site aimed at the LGBT community to spark up conversation about things like Jesus and Religion.

Corsac Wrote:Hi and welcome Jeff.

I'm intrigued to know why you picked a site aimed at the LGBT community to spark up conversation about things like Jesus and Religion.

In my experience the LGBT community gets to meet a lot of the "dregs" the Christian movement. I wanted to get to know some of you and hopefully show that Christians aren't all terrible.

ReasonableJeff Wrote:In my experience the LGBT community gets to meet a lot of the "dregs" the Christian movement. I wanted to get to know some of you and hopefully show that Christians aren't all terrible.

I don't think Christians (or anyone practicing a religion) are terrible for that particular reason, there are however individuals (also within other groups of people) who give their peers a bad name because of their actions.

Personally I don't believe in the concepts that are preached by religions, I live my life with the "Treat people how you expect to be treated" mentality. Being a good person is about more then what you're taught.

christians are fine, I was born and raised by a christian family... its people like you that try to force on people that I don't like.

Whats wrong with keeping it behind closed doors like the majority of Great Britain?

I'm an atheist, but i think its fine if a person is religious just so long as they dont try to impose it on those of us that aren't. That said, welcome to GS

CrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucified
ReasonableJeff Wrote:... I'm glad to be here. I love to talk about Jesus and the more serious questions that life ...
phuck; another straight man feeling entitled to give us gays religion

CrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucifiedCrucified