Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was I thinking?

I just had to fuck up one of the best things to ever happen to me just because of my roving eye.I planned to keep it a secret but told him the truth on Thursday night.Don't know what I was expecting but it all blew up in my face.I deserve it though.I tried apologizing but he won't budge.Guess I'm not cut out for this stuff.I thought I was fine,but I broke both our hearts.I hate myself.

Can't even get his song right.

I've apologised a million times,don't know what to do else.He's ignoring my calls,not answering the door.I should accept that I'm meant for relationships.And he's leaving in July.It was so perfect in the beginning.

???

Dan, whatever happened, it obviously don't sound good and hope that you're ok. Would you like to explain further??

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:???

Dan, whatever happened, it obviously don't sound good and hope that you're ok. Would you like to explain further??

He's done something silly and has just been too honest, but I guess being honest is better than not being honest at all, and maybe Trey will get to see it that way... eventually. In French we have a saying: "Faute avouée, à moitié pardonnée"... ==> Admit you've made a mistake and you'll be half forgiven at least.

Just give him time to process the information, Dan... Don't give up just yet,but it was a bit of a shocker, I suppose, so give him time. Now you've explained and apologised, the ball is in his court. Let him get back to you, when the time's right. For the moment he's either hurt or very angry with you, because, possibly he thought you were beyond that. Then in a few weeks, if nothing happens between you anymore, time to move on.
I don't think you are not cut out for relationships, just that it's not always easy to accept a partner as he actually is, so it means knowing who they are and accepting that they will have mood swings or make mistakes sometimes. Maybe Trey was just looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship for other reasons, and this was the perfect excuse. We both know there were other issues, weren't there?
Hope you recover, Dan.
Bighug PA

Sorry to hear the pain youre going thru.

I hope things work out but if they dont learn a lesson and move on.

good luck.

Thanks for the concern guys.I tried calling a MILLION times today but he's constantly on voicemail.What the fuck should I do guys?

I'm so lonely without him.There's absolutely no one that I can talk to about this.I don't like being alone.

Dan1089 Wrote:Thanks for the concern guys.I tried calling a MILLION times today but he's constantly on voicemail.What the fuck should I do guys?
Well, it's either
a) pet rabbit on full heat, or
b) easing up a bit, or
c) writing it all down in a letter and hand delivering it followed by a tactical withdrawal.

There are only so many times you can do the apology thing before one has to question the reasons for the lack of response ...

Mind you (I think I'm getting into the swing of this now Wink ) how about making up lots of signs with appropriate slogans and acting like the Phelps rabble, by camping outside his house, until
a) he feels he has to talk to you
b) he calls the police
c) the neighbours set their dogs on you, or

Make him a cd compilation of songs that express what you want to say and delivering it with a bunch of flowers

Maybe this is getting out of hand. Not knowing the facts I've probably over-simplified but, Dan, he has a choice as to answer you or not. You are giving him plenty of opportunities ... If he doesn't really want to lose you he is playing a risky game.

Dan1089 Wrote:I'm so lonely without him.There's absolutely no one that I can talk to about this.I don't like being alone.

You've got to leave him be for a while, Dan, while he processes his feelings. He may be feeling, right now, that he could have a little fun on the side, if you have, maybe just to spite you or maybe just to feel the freedom again... or else, he's just very very upset and does NOT want to talk to you just right now. So give him time to process his feelings. If he cares about you, and his reaction shows he does, he'll get back to you.