Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still in the closet
Still in the closet , having trouble finding other gay people. I want a boyfriend so bad , I I fantasize about having sex. Been so long since I've been fucked , or jerked off all that goes with being gay . Any advise on how to get started

Take things one step at a time. Find gay friends to hang out with (platonically). Then find a guy to date and then get to the point of having a boyfriend. Being in the closet doesn't make things easier, but if you take your time you'll find what you want, Don't rush into anything for sure.

You're right , I'm just rushing things. Have not made good use of my newfound freedom.

Being in the closet doesn't make you any less gay.

Being out of the closet doesn't mean you will find a bf any faster either.

Find an LGBT friendly bar in nearby town, and just go chill and mix with people Smile

ObW
X

I will check out LGBT where I live to help me get on the right course. Find out how to meet other gay people.I've just been in denial going back and forth with this attraction to the same sex. From feeling really guilty about it. Then being not so careful hiding my sexuality.

Well since you're in a closet I assume it as doors right? So open the doors and take a step forward... staying in there with your shoes and clothes will never get you a boyfriend. Many have done it before you, many died but quite a lot survived and are still surviving in place much more homophobic than Fresno, California.

Don't make a mistake out of being desperate for companionship.
Patience is a virtue.
A adage we all have to abide.
Yes...you do have the patience.
You know when you are ready to date in time.

mmmm...you live in Cali.....that's a fairly (overall) good place if you're on the search..

I get the sudden feeling of being crushed by loneliness, but it's momentaneous...go out there, with all safety measures and in due time you'll find yourself not alone...quite simple..take a breath and go..

Thank you everyone for your kindness and advice .being confused and rushing things I'm very disappointed in myself. It's like I'm not following my own advice if someone would ask me.ive got this wild side I've kept so suppressed.rebuilding my life with this new found freedom

Alexkid Wrote:Don't make a mistake out of being desperate for companionship.
Patience is a virtue.
A adage we all have to abide.
Yes...you do have the patience.
You know when you are ready to date in time.

Very wise words!
Go look up on my posts on GS and you'll see how I screwed up the first ever relationship in my life and broke the heart of a great guy because I was desperate for companionship.