Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know if I'm a top or a bottom
In my fantasies, I have always seen myself as the bottom.

But in my first sexual encounter, when we were kissing I was all over him. I was physically on top and I was doing the work.

Also, when I gave him oral I was kinda bored, but I didn't enjoy it much when he gave it either. I was physically on top for most of it but I was playing the bottom role. When I am physically attracted to someone, I'm very affectionate.

I am kind of confused because I don't really see myself as a top but I don't know if I could be a bottom given the previous experience.

Nothing says you have to be either. Figure out what you like without worrying about what that says of you.

my boyfriend is a rape victim and because of that he cannot bottom.

Why do you think you have to be top or bottom only? Many couples switch places a lot, top become the bottom and the other way round.

For me, I've always felt that relationships should be 50/50, so I'm willing to switch, as long as my partner is.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I suppose some men find themselves being a top or a bottom because that is the way their bodies respond. If you don't need to be one or the other why deny yourself or your partner the pleasure of variety? I am sorry to hear your partner experienced the horror of rape, but that doesn't necessarily force him into a particular role forever ...

you could be a power bottom (a dominant person who likes to control and 'ride' the other person)

^what he said^

I think your confusing bottoming with being submissive..

those to things are not interconected, a bottom can be as dominant while bottoming as a top

go check how many sexual positions for girls and guys being penetrated have them on top of their partner, dominating the situation

I consider myself Versatile! Why limit the fun?

Kenny221 Wrote:I consider myself Versatile! Why limit the fun?

I believe he said his BF is a rape victim and as such, not likely to bottom