Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's The Chance Of Finding Mr. Right On GS ?
What's the chance of meeting your ideal guy, Mr. Right Guy, soul mate or The One on Gayspeak and you will make arrangements to see each other either way on your place?

Zero out of a hundred would be my guess.
But that's just me.

I think it would be difficult, as the membership is pretty spread out all over the globe.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Interesting thread but I second the opinon of the post above me

I can think of two examples of people meeting on GS, forming relationships, and actually moving in together, both of which happened a couple years back.

Better odds than I'd ever have guessed, but that's 4 people out of at least 1,310, not counting all the members with deleted accounts. So you're looking at maybe a generous 0.3% all other things being equal :p

Also, they've long since gone inactive or left GS altogether, so there's no telling how their relationships are doing now.

Yeah I reckon, it goes about more or less like what the goat^ said.

Chances are better I supposed if 2 peeps in geographical proximity hit if off both on and off line
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

[Image: mask-accountant-o.gif]

There are 3,477,829,638 men in the world
roughly 1.5% of men are gay or Bi
So that's 52167444.57 prospective partners
This site has 1711 active users
So assuming you're willing to travel long distances and you mange to talk to every user on the site.
There is approximately a 0.003279823332% chance of you finding "the one" on GS.

I've been on a couple of social networks and I have noticed that there are guys such as yourself who have the same pursuit. In my opinion...I truly believe that these are not the places to be looking for something so profound or otherwise as many of the above mentioned responses have mentioned...zero to a hundred so to speak. I myself just go on social network for conversations or perhaps give advice to someone who may be going through something that I can relate to from personal experiences that I've been dealt. In conclusion...maybe your focus should be on just establishing some platonic online relationships to support you whenever you are dealing with life today to day issues and nothing more....again...just my opinion to your topic...

Unlikely, more due to because how everyone on here is from...well...everywhere.LOL

the chances are next to nonexistent. but you shouldn't be looking for the right guy on the internet in the first place.

through the means provided by the internet it is possible to meet up with guys, if they are in the same location as you (which is good for quick no strings attached sexual encounters, but not for anything in the long term). it is how you mix with the men that determines your connection/relationship to them. this is something that the internet can never inform you on, and can be highly misleading. meeting guys through the internet is like throwing your finger on a random number in the phone book and going out with /dating whoever it belongs to. doesn't that sound absurd? randomized selection out of a large population pool adds up to smaller chances that you'll actually like each other.

meeting guys in person is the best way to find the right men. there are things that the internet will never change. this is my strong conviction.
''Do I look civilized to you?''