Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Feeling Well
I am experiencing many serious health troubles; I could use some good doctor assistance or health expert.

i really hope you heal and dont worry i am here for you

welcome to gs if you wanna talk to me anytime im here

toomuch45 Wrote:i really hope you heal and dont worry i am here for you

Thanks, And if there is any good doctor who visit this forum I'd be glad to descrive all the symptoms of my long and painful desease, in case that could help diagnose it because I really want heal and forget this dark episode of my life.

Hi and welcome ?

Have you visited a doctor ?

I think the best way is to visit a doctor in your area .... thats much better then a internet-maybe-doctor. If you think it is a hormonal disfunction they can do a screening for this problem.... and they can give you some good advices if it is a neurologic problem...

But in medical problems you should ever ask a doctor you can visit ...because a good doctor don´t give you any advice without the possibility to check what a illness it is....

toomuch45 Wrote:i really hope you heal and dont worry i am here for you

I just wanted to say - it's REALLY sweet of you to offer your help! Smile

I'm just wondering why you haven't seen a doctor in real life? Is it a health problem that you are afraid of disclosing to your doctor??

lightuniverse Wrote:I am experiencing many serious health troubles; I could use some good doctor assistance or health expert.

Go for check-up on daily or weekly basis. And also eating healthy foods is the best solution for that. :biggrin:

if what your feeling is serious enough, i think you deserve to go to a hospital and seek a doctor....

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

I understand that in your country Doctors are hard to find but if you wish to get better you need to find one

it is indeed better if you treat yourself with a doctor's assistance immediately if you deem the problem to be unbearable already.