Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginity
I am just curious how many people still have their virginity intact. Namely I would say intercouse is the deciding factor, though some may believe that a bj might do the trick. And before any feels shy about it, I will be the first to raise his hand and say 'I am a virgin'. Now I shall cry silently as my hair turns grey.Cry

lol, i am a virgin :o

im a virgin 2 :frown:

Yes, i'm virgin! what's wrong with it?? =)

Ya, I see no problem in waiting, as long as I share intercourse with someone speacial to me.

Does a bj count as sex though? I wouldn't consider it as so...

I've been with women but not a guy

Whilst I'm not a virgin, I just wanted to say that I think you guys have got the right idea. I didn't have sex until I was 23, because I wanted it to be special, and to mean something.

I actually came up with a line that I used to answer with when people would comment. I'd say "there are too many things in life that people regret losing, but can never have again. I don't want my virginity to be one of those things".

So my advice boys is to bide your time, and to make it special, because you will always remember your first time, and I'd like for yours to be more enjoyable and more special than mine (although mine was pretty hot in hindsight) lol.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xxx

Virgin to 16 years old? It's OK, take your time.

With a man, I was virgin until to 30 years old...:redface:

I am not a virgin. I had genuine sex with one guy. it was wonderful..... i sucked him off a few times. then another guy wanted to feel a cock in his butt. so i obliged.

As gay sex goes there's the top and bottom side of things...

As a bottom.. I'm no virgin.
As a top... I'm still a virgin!