Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
26 years old and still in the closet
Borg69 Wrote:join gay groups- bowling, hiking, underwater basket weaving...

I'm not sure if those things exist in my country.

dunfollowme Wrote:I'm not sure if those things exist in my country.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hong+kong+gay+life

It's THERE. Smile

Yes there are gay bars, gay clubs, gay sauna and gay beaches but hikes or bowlings. I don't think they are any better than grindr? I have been to gay bars and gay clubs but it didn't help me much. And I'm still not comfortable to go to sauna and beaches.

dunfollowme Wrote:Yes there are gay bars, gay clubs, gay sauna and gay beaches but hikes or bowlings. I don't think they are any better than grindr? I have been to gay bars and gay clubs but it didn't help me much. And I'm still not comfortable to go to sauna and beaches.

They are better than Grindr in the sense that you're meeting guys in person. You'll get a feel for their vibes when they're around you and you can look for someone that you're into for more than just a booty call. Hook-up sites like Grindr are all about strutting your stuff and being superficial to the extreme.

dunfollowme Wrote:hi. I just found out this forum on google. I don't know if it's a good place but i really need someone to talk to because i don't know where i can express myself.

My writing is bad and i have been rewriting this but there are too many things i would want to say so i don't know how to put it. I hope you don't mind.

I'm turning 26 in a month and i'm still a virgin in a closet. It begins to bother me lately and i feel like i'm wasting my life on this.

I didn't really realize i'm gay until i was 22 when i fell in love with a guy. Before that although i know i'm attracted to guys but i thought i liked girls too. But for some reasons, i could never get into relationship with a girl. And when i fell in love with that guy i realized i didn't love any of those girls i met before.

And it had a huge impact on me. I confessed for the first time to that guy and got rejected. I went through a depression. I cried all day long and had a few moments of wanting to finish my life. I took more than a year and a half to recover from it but then i didn't want to fall in love anymore.

After that i have been to gay bars with my gay friends. But i still pretended i was straight. I somehow found myself couldn't fit in the gay culture, although i liked it very well but still i felt a bit uncomfortable and insecure.

I have also tried to come out to my friends but none of the attempts were successful. I have a normal and healthy life that i'm okay with but whenever i think of my love life it makes me feel like a loser.

I have been surfing on the online sex cam site for about a year already. I love how you can interact all different guys from all over the wold on the site and many of them are quite friendly and cute. I had asked a guy on the cam site out once. We went to gay bars and danced but i was too sober and too shy so i wasn't very into it. We never talked again after that night.

Recently, i got into some deep chats with one of the broadcasters there. I met a 18 years old german guy. He doesn't show on cam so he's not like some open exhibitionists or looking for fast cash. He said he's straight but he has done things with guys. We had been talking like every day on skype and i told him almost everything about my closet life. I felt kind of attached to him. But then last weekend he wasn't on for 3 days. I realized i missed him but kinda mad at him for his sudden disappearance. I realized that i might have fallen in love with him. But then i think it would be a bad idea to fall in love with a straight guy who lives thousands miles away and probably isn't interested in me. So i decided not to talk to him. But it's killing me as i think i'm gonna lose him if i continue to not talk to him. But then it has been more than a week now he hasn't even talked to me once. Am i doing the right decision?

But then during this week, i just craved for more chats with other broadcasters and there is one guy i like very much. But he's living in the different end of the world too. I feel like i'm repeating in the same mistakes over and over again.

你啊,太胆小;你啊,爱幻想;你啊,很矛盾。 我知道你真的很难受,但是你会好起来的,不过还要过很久,到时你的本能会通知你的。慢慢来吧,急不来的。加油!

You will come out when you are comfortable coming out and if thats a month from now or five years from now it will happen when you want it to happen. Don't feel pressured to come out earlier than you want if that is not something you want to do and don't worry about being a virgin either, the first time that you are sexual will be amazing since you have waited so long and that will be awesome for both if you.

Hell I am 40 and I am back and forth in the closet and I am out to some and not to others and I am okay with that. Only the people that will end up having long term friendships with me will know and the rest won't because they are not important enough to let them know. Its just the way life is. Take your time man and it will all work itself out for the right time to come out.

Man, I will tell you one thing. You will won't be true to yourself until you become open living your life on a daily basis. How do I explain it........ik. Before I came out, I would be afraid of what everyone around me thought and if they were thinking I was gay. I use to blast KESHA in car and if a someone would pull up next to me at a stop light I would change it to a more "manly" song. Now, I just don't care. I am out of the closet in my daily life and couldn't be happier. But you will know the right time to come out, only to have the power to make that choice.