Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are There Still Gay Guys Out There Who Will Do Anything For Love?
I wonder if there are still Gay Guys out there who will just do anything for love?Gay Guys who are kind and generous to do anything for me. Who will go and travel wherever I am just to be with me. I know that only stable or affluent gay guys can only do this but are there still gay guys remaining who are like this? Because I want to meet one and possibly have a blissful long term relationship or even marriage.

See answer in duplicate thread https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=689672#post689672
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

because to have to be the person that you want

Sounds to me that you are looking for a Sugar Daddy.
I had an older wealthy man offer to have me move in with him. The age difference was huge and I just couldn't see meaning from my life being a "Kept Boy."

He did have a nice Mansion on a lake plus there was an offer of a BMW convertible.
Use a condom.

[MENTION=14205]drobs[/MENTION], I am not into convertibles. Does he have anything in a nice air conditioned Honda Accord?
I bid NO Trump!

I know this sounds all hippy-dippy but you really need to look within yourself for your hapiness.

Focus on improving yourself, develop your own passions and persue them. Identify your flaws and work on them.

Now this might sound mean. You seem to know what you want but you never mentioned what you're willing to give to get it. Strong relationships are built on co-dependency not dependency.

After all doesn't the man of your dreams deserve to have an excellent boyfriend too?

No there aren't. The sooner you stop this sad fantasy the better off you will be. It's not about what someone will do for you. It's about meeting your compatible equal and growing together.

think about love

whom are you going to love?

for me,he should be different then me(hobbies,etc),should have different interests and i should be able to learn something from him,and RESPECT him

so the guy needs to be ambitious about something and should be good at doing that stuff.

If you force this , yourself to love someone,it wont happen,it feels forced and sickens the other person(at least thats how i think)you shouldnt overthink about that.If you come to every person you met as love interest (in the beginning) and show everything ,what you have immediatly,that would seem desperate and they would run away.Just dont think about that,it will come out of nowhere Smile

You're a hopeless romantic, and so am I. There are definitely other homeless romantic types, but you get hurt very easily. Camfer is right, it's something that he has told me before, and after many long months of pain I have somewhat internalized it. You'll meet someone, but being too co-dependent is not a good thing.

There is definitely still guys out there. I mean with a relationship it is a 2 way street. But im one of those guys that would do anything for the one I love. I have been in a relationship for almost a year now with an amazing guy that would do anything for me. So yes, there is still is. Keep your head up and you will find that person. Part of the issue is meeting guys when we are young, most of them are interested in just sex or short term relationships. I was in the same boat as you. It just takes time.