Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came out of the closet :)
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know I came out as Bi to my parents. My mom says she will love me no matter what. But my dad wants no one in his side to know until I move out. He is a bit in shock but i know that's a step in the process of acceptance. I never know if he will truly accept me but i am ready to be true to them and myself.

That is great. I think your dad will come around. It sounds like he just has to have some time to adjust.

Well done and congratulations Wink

Congratulation!! Smile It is great you have immediate support of your Mom. I guess it will take some time for your father to accept the idea, but I believe you mother can help him to see Smile

Glad to hear it, and I'm sure your dad will come around. Confusedmile:

Well done gal, Happy for your progress Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

That is awesome , well done proud of you.
Don't worry , your dad will come around.

[Image: Congratulations-4.gif]

Congrats, MagentaHorror.

Sounds like your dad will be totally fine. He just need a little time to adjust. Again, congrats.

hey- if your mother accepted then obviously she will be the one to eventually corrupt your father later into accepting you. Women always win in a straight relationship lol. unless he's a pimp <.< I'm so happy for you.

congratulations!
keep in mind you had our whole life to figure your sexuality out, cant expect your family to be good with it up front. Find some reading material for them.