Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met the hottie in a public store now I need help!
Iam, I think you're trying to curtail the necessary stages of what makes a relationship a relationship in the first place... this is not like something you buy at the store that is ready cooked and only needs a few minutes in the microwave and it's ready to eat. Relationships take time, so if you want him to take time over you, you'll just have to spend the time over him. The risk of coming on too strong will be that you lose him before you've even had a chance to get to know him (boyfriend material). Now he might be up for a quickie one night stand with you, but... again is that what you are looking for? It sounds like you are treating this a little immaturely, if I may say so. Sorry for being so blunt.

princealbertofb Wrote:Iam, I think you're trying to curtail the necessary stages of what makes a relationship a relationship in the first place... this is not like something you buy at the store that is ready cooked and only needs a few minutes in the microwave and it's ready to eat. Relationships take time, so if you want him to take time over you, you'll just have to spend the time over him. The risk of coming on too strong will be that you lose him before you've even had a chance to get to know him (boyfriend material). Now he might be up for a quickie one night stand with you, but... again is that what you are looking for? It sounds like you are treating this a little immaturely, if I may say so. Sorry for being so blunt.

no problem. its good to hear some str8forward and honest opinions....

what i was trying to do is: to figure out if he is into guys at all FIRST.... this i dont want to take too much time to find out... (i dont live too close to that store!!!)

often, he might be interested in me but ONLY as a friend. id rather NOT have this if this is the case.... because its too much pain and useless energy invested....

i know the relationship slow thing but i have to find out if he is into guys or ME first....

i dont think its immature.... if he is not into guys but only curuious about sex i dont mind havinv sex with him....

so my question above was HOW

Well, are you shy?

You could have a visiting card ready with your e-mail address, telephone numbers, maybe even address and whatever names you have on dating or other sites... and give it to him, ask him to get in touch. If he does, he's interested, if he doesn't, your time hasn't been wasted.
But you've got to admit that the whole thing of expecting him to be into anyone (let alone guys) just at first sight is a little shallow, and may just not work for some people.

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, are you shy?

sometimes i am sometimes i am not....

usually facing the guy i truly like i am very shy....

but i can still do it.... but just dont know how to secure him at least for sex

princealbertofb Wrote:You could have a visiting card ready with your e-mail address, telephone numbers, maybe even address and whatever names you have on dating or other sites... and give it to him, ask him to get in touch. If he does, he's interested, if he doesn't, your time hasn't been wasted.
But you've got to admit that the whole thing of expecting him to be into guys just at first site is a little shallow, and may just not work for some people.

actually this is what i wanted to do the 2nd time i was in the store.... but i thought and thought there but just could not have the courage to do it............................ i REALLY dont want to lose him............. actually i dont even mind letting all the people in the store know i am into him but to talk to him i just did not do it..... thats why after i left i cried and felt i was dying.... i shouted and shouted in the car my body felt like exploding..... very terrible feeling

princealbertofb Wrote:But you've got to admit that the whole thing of expecting him to be into anyone (let alone guys) just at first sight is a little shallow, and may just not work for some people.

for me, the first time i met him i was immediately attracted to him. the more i look at him, the more i know he is the man i want.... this is called first sight love right? hope he has that feeling too

i think you have to be physically attracted to someone before anything else.... this is my thing

princealbertofb Wrote:Iam, I think you're trying to curtail the necessary stages of what makes a relationship a relationship in the first place... this is not like something you buy at the store that is ready cooked and only needs a few minutes in the microwave and it's ready to eat. Relationships take time, so if you want him to take time over you, you'll just have to spend the time over him. The risk of coming on too strong will be that you lose him before you've even had a chance to get to know him (boyfriend material). Now he might be up for a quickie one night stand with you, but... again is that what you are looking for? It sounds like you are treating this a little immaturely, if I may say so. Sorry for being so blunt.
HAHAHAHHAHA I LIKE WHAT YOU said its pretty interesting

Hi doing a card with like every single detail sounds a tad desperate.. Just give out your number or something it doesnt seem so desperate and he can gain all the info he wants from that - or not if that may be the case!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]