Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs of your homosexuality
When I came out to my cousin he immediately said 'yeah I know, what took ya so long cuz I need a wingman...'

When I asked him how he'd known he told me that it was pretty obvious - I always wanted to be the male characters in any games we played (power rangers etc.), love action movies, read comics instead of girly magazines, never played with dolls only action figures and toy guns, I love cars, hockey of all descriptions, rugby and then he laughed and said 'but the biggest giveaway is the fact you have a huge crush on Heather Peace...' I thought I'd hidden that one pretty well so it was a bit of a surprise to say the least that he realised! In fact he told me that the only things that confused the issue were the fact I also had a lot of cuddly toys and used to play with Sylvanian families toys when we were kids.

I guess my cuz knows me too well!

As for my friends some of them say they just knew and were waiting for me to tell them. They couldn't tell me how they knew but they just did. I only came out to my Mum two nights ago so no idea whether she knew or not - she just told me to do whatever made me happy.

CCRox Wrote:Are you talking about that time all the kids were playing "heros" and I wanted to be Wonderwoman? Yeah, that time. I had the "tell the truth" lariat, the bullet shield bracelets and the invisible jet and I whooped Batman's ass for calling me queer. Laugh Then I told him if he ran home and told I'd whip his ass again in front of everyone at the bus stop. I had my privacy. Now, 38 years later, Batman comes over at least twice a month looking for something home cooked. Wavey

I've always loved Wonder Woman too !

Nobody could never categorize me... because I've been a comedian as long as I can remember. I recall playing with barbies and I had my ken barbie when I was 10 years old alongside with my legos, my GI Joe base, my playstation... yes I was a rich kid so I had pretty much everything I wanted at birthdays and Xmas... and for me a barbie or Optimus prime will end up in my doll house playing daddies and mommies with all my other "action figure" other name for miniature dolls for dude. But as I said I was a comedian, so my imagination would go wild and it was pretty amusing for my sisters.

Never anyone told me that I was gay playing with dolls because I was making them laugh... and never did I consider myself gay either because I was playing with dolls mostly because from dolls I'd go with legos, from legos, my tonka trucks and from my tonka trucks to my drawing table (mostly drawings naked women) so I truly hide my game for many years and nobody were able to fully be sure that Jake would turn out gay. Yes I was doing martial arts, track field, I was into sports, I was a jock, but not the dumb one. So nobody knew and yes although they had doubts they never could be sure 100% because I had so many character and style it was even confusing for myself to figure out what I was Smile

AlohaS Wrote:I absolutely LOVE this story Memechose!

Honest to god my parents and brother were cooler about me being gay than I was until I was 21 and met the first guy that I actually looked at and thought "Oh hell yeah I want to go gay all over him!"

They never brought the subject up as if to ask BUT.... it was right up under two or three conversations a week up until they found out I was screwing girls. The summer I was 15 my brother asked me to go to the U Wisc - Madison for a few weeks with him --- while he was busy I could hang out with his neighbors. He assured me I'd like them. A pair or nice VERY masculine lesbians plus a pair of .... over the top gay dudes that scared the crap out of me at first.

I guess I have subtle mannerisms that suggest that I'm gay, I'm not really sure what they are... most of the people I've come out to have told me that they either didn't know or that I kept them guessing.