Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about leaving bf
I've been with my boyfriend online about a year now, I've always had doubts about him. We're both into different things sexually. He's a lot more "hardcore" I guess you could put it. It get's kinda strange and some of the things he likes really makes me scratch my head. I wouldn't say any of it was nasty, but strange none the less. Anyway, I've always been able to see past that, he is a great guy and there are a lot of things I like about him. Our problems started really when he turned 18 and was kicked out of his house. I've known him for a while online, but we had never actually met. We had plans on going on dates before he got kicked out but it got messed up. Instead of doing any of the dates he already wanted to move in with me, which I am just not ready for. I am about to turn 19 and I want to have a "fun" life. I mean he wants to drag me into living with another person, it's a big step imo and one I just don't feel I'm ready for. I convinced him to stay with a friend for the moment and I'd feel horrible leaving him in this situation. But I don't know what to do. I mean I get the feeling he's not right for me in the first place.... I've been happier with people before him and I got into our relationship the same week I broke up with someone else... Which I think might have been a rush. And he's just pushing it on me every day. It makes me feel like a selfish horrible person. I don't know what to do....

have you actually had sex with him? or just talked about things?

buckeyeboi004 Wrote:have you actually had sex with him? or just talked about things?

No, we haven't even met in person, we've skyped a lot and talked on the phone for hours... But I'm not ready to live with him. I just wanna date him for now and he's kind of made it clear that wont happen. Not unless he's already living with me.

You've gone on no dates and you're calling this guy your boyfriend? You are a fool if you let this person move in with you.

It is also not entirely clear from your post whether or not you have actually yet met him in person. Have you?

Iceblink Wrote:It is also not entirely clear from your post whether or not you have actually yet met him in person. Have you?

No, that's the thing. I know it's stupid to let him move in with me. But I also cant stand the thought of him being homeless. In the end I probably wont let him.... But it's just going to hurt both of us...

THIS IS NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND! You have never met this person in real life. What ever made you think this was your boyfriend? You should not even be considering this. Search online for homeless assistance and then pass the information to him.

dude, you have good points... but you don't have to be so harsh to him

You only have virtual relationship with him,moving in is sooo out of the picture. It also seems like he's your rebound. If you cherish what you had with him,provided you at least verified he's a real person by video-chatting him,help him with his homeless situation,but do not let him move in when you haven't even met him yet.

Sorry, but if this is even real, this person needs talk that is a little more direct if he is considering this and if he is thinking this kind of a relationship is a boyfriend relationship. He could be putting himself in danger if he allows this to happen.