Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginity
im not a virgin. i dont regret not waiting because life is too short to regret things, but it probably would have been a better experience if i had of waited.

whilst i am not a virgin anymore i feel tht i did wait a while compared to my mates, is say i was one of the last ones to lose my virginity, i was 18, still am like, although it was nrly 8months ago... nowadays looking bk i wish i had waited a bit longer n nto rushed into having sex with lot of different boys (11 now) an thinkin bout it i feel dirty hahaha dnt rly regreat having sex wiv any of them guys tho and thankfully buy 'wouldlikemuscles' standards i am not a virgin in the top or bottom sense lol

I'm a virgin - and happy. I've had the opportunity to lose it. However, virginity has alot of sentimental value for me, it's something I can give the guy I love NO ONE can take away, and like wise. Which is going to cause me ALOT of problems as I couldn't be with someone who isn't a virgin... I don't know why... it's like like ARGH because it means alot to me and stuff >_<

Well yeah, I don't wanna lose it until I find a guy I want to be with forever... I'm naïve - I know ;P

Well, don't rush things, Hyde, you're in no hurry. You can do it when and where you decide to. And for what it's worth, don't overrate virginity: it is like most other areas of life... You live and your learn. Even if you lose your virginity with someone who won't end up sharing the rest of your life, it won't mean you're a slut. Just that you were ready to embrace a new experience in life. Learning about love and sex is like learning a new skill or learning to dance as a couple. Just make sure you don't lose your self respect. Losing your virginity doesn't have to mean loss of self respect. Sometime, it's quite the contrary.

I'm a virgin in both respects.
I'm still waiting to find someone I can trust to *be careful* Confusedmile:

I've almost lost it twice now.... but I never could allow myself because I knew he wasn't right for me Confusedmile: - even though I loved him I knew he'd just trample over me and not really care!

I'll also add that I'm a bit worried about bottoming... I think that the guy involved in the experience would have to be small to start with just as means of seeing what things are like? That said... do I then try it with someone small so that I can get the initial jitters outta the way and make my next proper time fantastic?? Coz what if the guy I meet has a huuuge one... I really don't think I'd want to have it in me having never tried before you know?.....

Anyway, not very interested in topping really (having never tried it before... and just the thought never really did anything... maybe it's all about the feeling?)

Smurlos Wrote:... I'm still waiting to find someone I can trust to *be careful* ... maybe it's all about the feeling?)
It is difficult to predict what you might want in the future. Some people develop a love and trust in their partner that becomes so strong they want to give themselves in ways they never before considered possible. Love as a sacrament is mind-blowingly awesome.

Be true to yourself and don't do anything you don't want to.

Smurlos Wrote:I'm a virgin in both respects.

I've almost lost it twice now.... but I never could allow myself because I knew he wasn't right for me Confusedmile: - even though I loved him I knew he'd just trample over me and not really care!

I'll also add that I'm a bit worried about bottoming... I think that the guy involved in the experience would have to be small to start with just as means of seeing what things are like? That said... do I then try it with someone small so that I can get the initial jitters outta the way and make my next proper time fantastic?? Coz what if the guy I meet has a huuuge one... I really don't think I'd want to have it in me having never tried before you know?.....

Anyway, not very interested in topping really (having never tried it before... and just the thought never really did anything... maybe it's all about the feeling?)

Bless you - you're such a lil cutie :biggrin:.

I remember (perhaps a TMI moment coming on) talking with a mate of mine years ago whilst I was still a virgin and being all *puffs out his chest with pride* 'coz I'd managed to get ONE FINGER up to the knuckle into my butt in the bath with about 30 minutes puffing and panting to psyche myself up for it beforehand.

He almost WET himself.

The key thing about the first time you have sex is that you want it to be a) memorable in a GOOD way; b) comfortable (which means you've ideally got to be in surroundings you're comfortable with, and with somebody you trust - Smurlos has raised a very good point in finding somebody to *be careful*); and c) GENTLE.

You don't want to be assraped or assrammed on your first time - you want to be with somebody that wants to make it special for YOU ...

The size of the individual doesn't MASSIVELY matter in my opinion, if they know how to use it, and are gentle with it - because if they're able to get you to relax, your butt will accommodate them no worries. It's if you panic and tense up that you're both going to feel it in ways that will make YOU feel it in a bad way, and him in a good way ... if you're taking it of course ...

If you're looking to lose your virginity as a TOP, then try and remember not to just vault up on there and bang away until Christmas ? Your cock is hard, and you're jamming it into an area that has a LOT of nerve-endings ... so take your time, make it right, make it comfortable, talk to them - get them to relax and let you in gently ...

... the bottom line (no pun intended) is that you BOTH have to be comfortable with the situation, and when you are ? The size of his cock (if you're bottoming) won't be foremost on your mind ...

Hope that helps a bit.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Smurlos Wrote:I'm a virgin in both respects.

On the practical side ....

All of the advice given here is good, morally, or emotionally... Physically now, it is possible to prepare yourself as you can prepare yourself to wear a condom by trying putting one on when you're on your own, it's like trying on a suit before you actually wear it in public.

There are "toys" that exist to prepare you for penetration and the size of them can be gradual [butt plugs for example]. It's best to use as much lubrication as you find necessary and maybe to try them with a condom on. The feeling is surely different and it keeps the "toys" cleaner.

If you can't be bothered to buy a toy, there are plenty of articles around your house that probably have a phallic shape and that could be tried for insertion... Caution here! Choose something safe for your lining and for your body. You must make sure it won't break inside you [because then you'd have to go to hospital and have an embarrassing experience], or get lost inside you. But there are plenty of things which, while not being exactly as warm or comfortable as the real thing, will help you know how elastic/tight your sphincters are... Don't force anything in, do it gently, warm the object first to body temperature if possible, use lube ... It ought to work. Then, of course, like when you want to bend over as far as you can stretch, breathe!!! Start with something not too thick. Later you can try objects that are more to the size of the real thing [average length and girth]. When you are with a partner, you'll better know what to expect. Then, the counsel of Shadow definitely applies. Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:As gay sex goes there's the top and bottom side of things...

As a bottom.. I'm no virgin.
As a top... I'm still a virgin!

Okay, so, in short, not a virgin
Bottom: Not a virgin
Top: Not a virgin

As far as waiting goes; good job boys !!

I think its best to wait.
Ofcourse, at the time its the thing you want most, in most cases, but now, looking back on it, you kinda feel different about the whole situation.

I dont regret doing any of it, because it was good (even the bad experiences) and were necessary.

But, i'm turning 20 in october and i've seen it all, done most of it and have nothing to look forward to.

You've got your whole life to do it, so why rush ???
when the time is right, you'll know. Wink

Leave it to Shadow to give sex tips on a virginity thread!On a serious note though,I wish that those with experience in bottoming could give advice to those of us who havent taken the plunge yet.I'm still in that "experiment in bath" phase and going nowhere slowly.Back to topic,I think its really cool that some people are keeping their virginity but for me,my virginity meant nothing to me and I can't even really remember losing it.