Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginity
princealbertofb Wrote:Digitus in Latin, meaning fingers... Which we have ten of, which is why anything numeric that uses the digits: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 is routinely called digital... But originally digitus meant fingers...

in French, les doigts
where you see the Latin root even though the T is silent (so is the plural S in fact) (= pronounce lay dwah).
une digitale is a fox-glove: a wild pink flower.

Maybe we should call Cadbury's fingers chocolate digits too?
digit (noun)
1 * any of the ten figures 0 to 9.
2 * (technical) a finger or toe.
[15c: from Latin digitus finger or toe.]

RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao
hahaha, albert !! you really crack me up, you know !! hehehehehehehe !!

Thanks for the clearing that up guys,didn't sexy talk could be so unsexy. *tries to hide his iDIOT tattoo*

Dan1089 Wrote:Thanks for the clearing that up guys,didn't sexy talk could be so unsexy. *tries to hide his iDIOT tattoo*

YOU have a tattoo that says IDIOT ???!!!??? Headscratch

I have a head that goes all colours:
Spin3

princealbertofb Wrote:I have a head that goes all colours:
Spin3
Is that what happens when you become godlike?

marshlander Wrote:Is that what happens when you become godlike?

Goodness gracious me!!! I hadn't even noticed that... Who on earth changed it from Unstoppable to Godlike? Could it be from being in the top TEN??? Please someone tell me; I want to get off this pedestal. :eek:

princealbertofb Wrote:Goodness gracious me!!! I hadn't even noticed that... Who on earth changed it from Unstoppable to Godlike? Could it be from being in the top TEN??? Please someone tell me; I want to get off this pedestal. :eek:

oh whatever !!
you know you're enjoying it !! LoL :biggrin:Cool

princealbertofb Wrote:Goodness gracious me!!! I hadn't even noticed that... Who on earth changed it from Unstoppable to Godlike? Could it be from being in the top TEN??? Please someone tell me; I want to get off this pedestal. :eek:

It's just your postwhoring put you to the next level :biggrin:

*whips pedestal from beneath you*

Congrats to you princealbert!Geez,we've got some major post-whores in here!Is there any chance of me cracking into the TOP TEN {POST WHORES)?Guess I have to whore it up!

I couldn't wait to lose it - I was too damn curious to know what it felt like.

But I got lucky & lost it to a bloke who wasn't selfish, impatient or greedy & kept stopping to check I was OK. Purely by chance, he turned out to be a real gentleman. That first time was still bloody painful though!

So for me the important factor wasn't when to lose it, it was who I lost it to.

I've got a mate who's had an active gay sex life all his life, but he waited until he was nearly 40 to lose his virginity to a bloke he really trusted. Wise man I reckon.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:It's just your postwhoring put you to the next level :biggrin:

*whips pedestal from beneath you*

Thanks WLM, I just didn't feel comfortable flying so high... You're a real gentleman... hahaha.