Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you sleep with your ex-bfs father?
Hi guys 
Really cool forum! 
I am getting quite close with the father of my ex-boyfriend. I haven’t been in touch with my ex-bf for almost 2 years (let alone his father). But suddenly his father touched base with me regarding an issue with his  solar panels (something I could fix for him.. he approached me for it). We have been exchanging text messages since then which lead to occasional phone calls in the evening hours.. where he came out as bisexual to me. He even asked me about my sexual preference (total top here) which he seems to be fine with. He asked me if I want to come over to his place this weekend and said I could stay overnight. He is a 50 year old bodybuilder (very handsome) so I am very tempted…
His son (my ex) does live in another town these days so he does not know about it. 
Has anyone else here been in a similar situation?

I can't say I've been in a similar situation involving exes and family. However, how do you feel about it? I think that's a good place to start. If it were me and I really a thing for someone with what you've mentioned I don't see anything wrong with that. I assume this is just going to be a hook-up or a fwb sort of thing?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(01-08-2022, 04:18 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: I can't say I've been in a similar situation involving exes and family. However, how do you feel about it? I think that's a good place to start. If it were me and I really a thing for someone with what you've mentioned I don't see anything wrong with that. I assume this is just going to be a hook-up or a fwb sort of thing?
I must say I feel quite good about it. Not to be creepy but I always found his dad to be very sexy as I am very much into bigger muscle men. So him coming out as bi to me (and willing to bottom) is quite a dream come true. But yeah it would definitely be a hook-up-kind of thing.

I mean I don't know of any reason not to, unless you think your ex will find out and that he would have an issue with it, create drama, etc.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Would I do it? Not a chance. 

I actually did have a similar situation but only because as a bartender in a gay bar I met "Daddy" before I ever met my husband - awkward. He was a regular customer on one of my shifts. 

I wouldn't do it because even though he was handsome there was zero interest or chemistry but also because of the family dynamics I know nothing about. There are too many other men to choose from and "going there" would not be an option for me. Chances are there is some level of toxic behavior that you will only find out about after it happens. 

That is just my opinion though - I could be wrong.

Thanks for your opinion I definitely see your point. So you actually had sex with your husbands father before you met your husband? Did your husband find out about it?

(01-08-2022, 09:14 PM)Ease2003 Wrote: Thanks for your opinion I definitely see your point. So you actually had sex with your husbands father before you met your husband? Did your husband find out about it?

No - I didn't have sex with him though when I did meet my husband and he took me to his home (he was 21 and I was 28 at the time) - I walked in and met his father who I already knew and I assumed he was going to hide the fact that he was in a gay bar every Sunday BUT instead he got really excited and told his wife out loud in front of everyone THIS IS THE GUY I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT THAT LOOKS LIKE BURT REYNOLDS - yikes  - they both got a little flirty and friendly and I realized there were dynamics I did NOT want to even know about or even touch so I just played stupid. 

In retrospect - 34 years later - I now understand what I couldn't have possibly known at the time and I know what the family dynamics were - very glad I steered clear of all of it.

Haha oh my god! I can see that you found those dynamics awkward. Although your husbands dad sounds like a cool guy!

(01-08-2022, 10:47 PM)Ease2003 Wrote: Haha oh my god! I can see that you found those dynamics awkward. Although your husbands dad sounds like a cool guy!

Yeah - he actually was a decent guy and I give him credit for being honest in a situation where many or even most people in his situation would have chosen to be deceptive. He definitely had my respect for that.

So I ended up sleeping with his father this afternoon. We agreed to keep it as our secret. I couldn’t help myself.. his father is pure magic.