Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
domestic abuse (gay)
I hate violence. Don't understand why anyone would want to hurt someone physically.

I dont believe for 1second the statistic of one in four, i knows its wrong, for some reason u like to think that,it annoys me, like to think of the vunerable beaten gay boy,its rare, 1 in50

Watermark,shucks, boo hoo

Bye! !

I hate violence, as well as false people, just see through this, its so rare, true cases, bet lets lie to ourselves yeah and pretend its an issue, gosh

Dont no one argue with me tgis subject, i been hurt, and its more about how acceptible the victim is, im not great with words, but know im rare in a sense, i know it, and 1in 4 era not acceptible to it, i know this for a fact, too much to say,go away

1 in 4 is an insult to truth, goodnite!

I don't think anyone deserves to be abused gay or straight. We are already abused by the public for being gay. We shouldn't be abusing each other. Why would someone hit a person that they love?

because they love them so much they hit u, because vulnerability turns them o, buts its rare, not 1in 4

In english small town, ive had abuse on the street, yesterday, last nite, a shiny faced fat kid smiled at me and looked right at me and said, little faggot, made me feel ill, but i would have destroyed him had he come any closer, seen film "papillion" thats the best gay character in a film ever, i dont take nothing of no one, not now