Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think about being virgin at 23 years old?
ps. a guiding light that love me (and me too)

I'm still a virgin at 21. I don't bring it up unless asked, but I'm never afraid to tell people I'm a virgin (I was going to use the word 'admit' instead of 'tell' but that would suggest there's something wrong with being a virgin when really there's nothing wrong with it at all). Getting laid isn't one of my highest priorities. You shouldn't worry about it...if someone leaves you because you're a virgin, then they've done you a favor.

thank you, you're right! I should consider myself in a better way even beginning to think that being virgin at 23 years old is not wrong (if ANOTHER persone asked me the same question I've made, I would say: "where's the problem?! It doesn't matter")

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin

there's nothing wrong with not being a virgin , either

Everything has its time .... someone is a virgin with 20 .. a straight female friend of mine is a virgin with 45.. others have their first sex with 12 or 13 ....
Important is that you are right for it, that you do anything with your free will and that you do it not just because the time is right but not the partner.

The first sex should be something great .... not a work which has to be done.

I'll never have sex only because "it is time, at 23 yo, to do it"..but in my mind there is the strong conviction (which I know is WRONG) that between two guys, one virgin and one no virgin, a general man would choice the no virgin one..

italianguy Wrote:I'll never have sex only because "it is time, at 23 yo, to do it"..but in my mind there is the strong conviction (which I know is WRONG) that between two guys, one virgin and one no virgin, a general man would choice the no virgin one..

I don´t think so.... virgin or not is not that important. And the "Virgin-Problem" is just a problem of one time Wink

thanksss for your advices and your opinions Smile

I am still a virgin at 27, so don't feel too bad. I have never been kissed or ever gone out on a date. As a gay guy, I feel kind of bad about that, but that's just me.

I wonder myself if I ever will find the one. At the moment, I am not in a rush to go on a first date, but would love to go on one one day.

I admit that I would most likely go out on a date with a virgin first before dating someone who's not a virgin. That way, he wouldn't be disappointed in my inexperience, but if he wasn't one, I would come clean an ask him to go easy on me and teach me the ways.

I can be very hard on myself. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, I don't have a six pack or guns, I am not tall. I am a nice person. I am shy at first, but I will open up once you get to know me.

My point: those of us who haven't had sex before - we just have to find that special someone to lose our virginity to first.

I think anyone who remains a virgin until they have found Mr or Mrs Right are to be admired.

Lets face it, especially in this day and age with the internet, it is far too easy to engage in sex for the sake of having sex, and to refrain from those pressures, especially a male, it to be admired and a virgin should be held in high esteem.

If someone won't date you because you are a virgin, well that speaks pretty loudly for that person, because when you find your right partner, it's not going to matter the slightest that you are a virgin or have blue skin with yellow polka dots for that matter.