Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think about being virgin at 23 years old?
BellyNel Wrote:I am still a virgin at 27, so don't feel too bad. I have never been kissed or ever gone out on a date. As a gay guy, I feel kind of bad about that, but that's just me.

I wonder myself if I ever will find the one. At the moment, I am not in a rush to go on a first date, but would love to go on one one day.

I admit that I would most likely go out on a date with a virgin first before dating someone who's not a virgin. That way, he wouldn't be disappointed in my inexperience, but if he wasn't one, I would come clean an ask him to go easy on me and teach me the ways.

I can be very hard on myself. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, I don't have a six pack or guns, I am not tall. I am a nice person. I am shy at first, but I will open up once you get to know me.

My point: those of us who haven't had sex before - we just have to find that special someone to lose our virginity to first.

I'm 28 and a virgin too. Like you, I have never kissed, dated, or made love with any man.
To be honest, the word virgin bothers me a bit. I'm sure I can't use that word in real life but in this forum. It's because I'm not a woman, so I can't have a hymen penetrated to lose virginity. I'm not keen on anal sex either. All my sex dreams never involve that type of sex act.

For us gay men, to be a virgin means that never having anal sex, doesn't it?

I am still a virgin too (not to mention have never kissed anyone or even gone on a date).... and I'm old now -- 40.

Im sure some might say that is bad or wrong, thats their opinion and they're intitled to it, my opinion is that virginity is not something that should be taken for granted or looked down upon.

Personally I'd rather wait til the right person comes along...I pretty much want to know someone well/have a meaningfull relationship before I think about sex...I have zero interest in a one-night stand type thing. (In reality I think I'll end up single forever, but also don't have a problem with that)

italianguy Wrote:thanks!
what do you think about saying, when you know a new guy ,"I've to say you one thing: I'm virgin"? For you I should say this thing or not?

I can't speak for guys, but as for me I'd like to know because it would be a defining moment and I'd want to make it special without being overwhelming (which might mean putting it off until later), and it's easier to overlook clumsiness and seeming thoughtlessness from someone so inexperienced, too. Of course this assumes we'd been together awhile and were in an actual relationship as well.

As for something like a one night stand...IDK how that would work out. Back when I experimented I wouldn't have cared, and would've been more careful not to freak you out. As for guys? I suppose some would find it a turn on while others (especially those who like their guys aggressive) might not. I suppose some might be insecure enough to feel "judged" by that and become defensive that ruins everything. But then I'd think many would love the fact their partner is presumably STD free. Wink

Quote:and I'm old now -- 40.

***COUGH**** bullshit ****COUGH****

Quote:(In reality I think I'll end up single forever, but also don't have a problem with that)

I understand where you are coming from as I feel the same at this point in time.

But don't take this as rubbing salt into a wound, I consider myself lucky that I have dated and fell in love 3 amazing guys who I absolutely adore to this day. I also had a lot of casual encounters in my youth, none of which I regret, but you do out grow that phase and I am definately at the same stage of life and in the same minset as you are right now.

I think that's fantastic and I say Congratulations to you......... and I wish you all the best. You have nothing to be ashamed of........

I would say you are more patient than me. And its a good thing!

I dont really think virginity would be issue to anyone. Tho its just my opinion.

Hi! I'm a little bit like you..I kissed last year a guy on a date.. It was the first kiss and, till now, it has been even the last one. I've never done other things: only that kiss. I'm always hoping to find the right one to love and whit whom make many new steps I've never done untill now..in my heart I believe that somewhere there is my soul twin waiting for me..

lizzielee Wrote:I think that's fantastic and I say Congratulations to you......... and I wish you all the best. You have nothing to be ashamed of........

thank you Smile I too wish you all the best!

you're not alone, i'm 20 and still virgin. but I don't really care for being a virgin tho. it's my choice. Because I save it for the right one. The real right one. Smile

Ilyazviel Wrote:you're not alone, i'm 20 and still virgin. but I don't really care for being a virgin tho. it's my choice. Because I save it for the right one. The real right one. Smile

A person like you and all the others who answered here must be admired! In my heart I admire individuals like you! The difference between me and you is that I'm strange and selfestimed, so I'm not proud of being virgin. wtf.