Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think about being virgin at 23 years old?
BellyNel Wrote:I am still a virgin at 27, so don't feel too bad. I have never been kissed or ever gone out on a date. As a gay guy, I feel kind of bad about that, but that's just me. I wonder myself if I ever will find the one. At the moment, I am not in a rush to go on a first date, but would love to go on one one day. I admit that I would most likely go out on a date with a virgin first before dating someone who's not a virgin. That way, he wouldn't be disappointed in my inexperience, but if he wasn't one, I would come clean an ask him to go easy on me and teach me the ways. I can be very hard on myself. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, I don't have a six pack or guns, I am not tall. I am a nice person. I am shy at first, but I will open up once you get to know me. My point: those of us who haven't had sex before - we just have to find that special someone to lose our virginity to first.

Hi! I'm a little bit like you..I kissed last year a guy on a date.. It was the first kiss and, till now, it has been even the last one. I've never done other things: only that kiss. I'm always hoping to find the right one to love and whit whom make many new steps I've never done untill now..in my heart I believe that somewhere there is my soul twin waiting for me..

Hell, I'm 19 and I'm a virgin, too. I'm proud of myself for it. I know my limits and I'm waiting for someone who gives a crap about me. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Smile

Dylannihilation Wrote:Hell, I'm 19 and I'm a virgin, too. I'm proud of myself for it. I know my limits and I'm waiting for someone who gives a crap about me. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Smile

You're right! There's nothing wrong! I should put it into my mind Wink

italianguy Wrote:I'll never have sex only because "it is time, at 23 yo, to do it"..but in my mind there is the strong conviction (which I know is WRONG) that between two guys, one virgin and one no virgin, a general man would choice the no virgin one..

That is absolutely true for me. I would never be interested in a virgin and anyone is free to judge me if they wish...I don't care.

Equating sexual expression between consenting adults as a MORAL ISSUE and having a purity index that you judge yourself and others on is a huge turn off for me and a dead end relationship for me...but to each his own...I am not interested in church lady.

Most men love virgins...think of the terrorists who's "gift" is 77 virgins after they kill someone...what does that tell you? It tells me alot.

BTW...I have no problem with virgins until they begin to sound like church lady and talk about and define morality because it reminds me of the church. Because someone has sex does NOT mean they don't "respect their body". That is a bunch of crap.

anybody who would leave you because you are a virgin is an as_hole! when you meet the right guy you won't even think about it, you will just do it. enjoy your first time, it only happens once

You're human.

That's all I see.

34 years old and counting. Truthfully, I haven't felt bad about still being a virgin. I have very strong sexual desire and it surprises sometimes that I would rather wait until I'm with the right person then act on every little temptation. I would encourage you to wait until you find that person that you care about and are attracted to.

I have met 44 year old virgins. They have been stuck on mom issues and i think its because they still live where they've grown up. yeah. if u can get away explore the world dont get stuck. I actually had to end friendships with these guys because of the emotional damage they have. I was respectful but i didn't have the emotional capacity to help them.

ive known guys who dont wanna sleep with virgins cuz they don't want the 'responsibility'.I mean if you're cool about the way u tell them.. and just take it slow with these guys and don't force awkward situations where shit is gonna happen.

Hmm not really.. Actually its exciting to be in a relationship with a virgin since I will be the one to give him his firsts in all sexual matters, haha. Dont freak out, you're just 23, just think that you are saving yourself for a worthy guy that wont leave you, haha. Fuzz

well personaly a vergin guy for me is much hotter ..........