Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He refuses being bottom, but he says he likes only top guys....
[SIZE="4"]Hi,
I'm a 27 y.o. guy...... I have been in gay couple for a year..... I love my boyfriend and I am sure he loves me too. I prefere being top but I can be versatile if I love my guy. At the beginning of our relationship , I was convinced that he did not like at all to be passive in sex. This was what he said . And I decided to be bottom for the first time in my life. There have been very few times in which he agreed to be the bottom , and during these , I had to stop myself a lot and I have never been able to orgasm because he felt pain. I wasn't very happy for this, but I love him, and the only thing that was important for me was to stay together. So i accepted it.

Now, after a year , I accidentally discovered that he had profiles in some gay chat and communities just before we met , in which he affirmed to be versatile or bottom. I have also read some of the messages he had written to some users just before we met . Most of these were erotic messages , that he had written just to have exciting conversations , and to masturbate. During only two rare occasions, as a result of these conversations , there had been dating for sex , in which he was ...............bottom . The recipients were mostly 40 years old muscular top men. What is worse is that I have discovered that he wrote a few of this conversation just a couple of weeks ago....... he has not cheated on me, but he has masturbated while he chatted with some top men.

So, after a year of relationship, I discovered that my boyfriend has strong passive fantasies , but he has never shared them with me . My boyfriend's ex were all bottom guys........ I am his first top boyfriend and he wants me to be bottom in spite of what I have discovered. I now feel very sad and confused. I'm angry because I feel I have received lies in such an intimate area as sex, in which two persons should remove all inhibitions and masks, especially in a monogamous relationship. So I decided to talk to him about that. He got angry and told me the following sentence: " I am top , but I feel attracted only by top guys, but I finally fuck only bottom guys . the few times I tried to be bottom it was too painful" .
I never required him to be bottom in our sex, because i was sure he didn't like it. But more importantly, I now ask myself: "am I able to feed his bottom fantiasies? you must be a muscular 40 year old man to arouse them? Why does he continue to pretend to be top with me in real sex, if he likes to talk with active men in virtual chats? * I now feel hurt inside my manly pride. What should I do ? [/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
He refuses being bottom, but he says he likes only top guys.... - by Chris86 - 01-29-2014, 11:44 PM